{3} Who & Why?

Yeon POV

"Why? Who's this girl?"

-

"Youw" Vel said, Finally she texted. She may not be my favorite person as It Is my I-DLE girls but she makes my stomach fly butterflies.

"Yesh yoooo" I respond.

*Shows a picture of "Abi"*

"Kilala mo ba to? (Do you know them?)" Vel said.

Suddenly, Those butterflies In my stomach turned black and raging.

Gosh, Maybe kay Miyeon at Minnie lang nga talaga kumukulay asul etong mga paro parong to' (Gosh, Probably these butterflies only go blue for Miyeon and Minnie)

Let's just say na, Kilala ko yan and I've been stalking her and you like her, pfft.

Bat ba kasi nananakit ka? (Why are you hurting me?)

"Probably 👀" I responded.

"What? Tell me."

"Joke, Who's that?"

"Wala. (Nothing.)" Vel said.

Argh, I need comfort :(

-

New Character Break

"Aeri's Boyfriend" as Zachary Aaron Savenér

-

Aeri (Zachary Aaron Savenér / Physchologist)

"WHAT DO U MEAN NAGPAPAASA??" - Aeri

"first what happened"

"Weyt I'll screenshot it" - Yeon

-

Author Nim Is going through a hard time!

School's making me anxious and "Vel's" not responding to my reply and giving hints to "Abi" Her crush.

Even her cousins and friends go with her act even tho this Abi girl won't reply to her and even blocked her.

Can't you seeeeee that she doesn't like you vel? Cause I can see that and I know you're using me.

My heart keeps telling me to win her but my brain wants to stop this stress.