Izuku Hashibira

A Young Woman is running in the forest barefoot while cracks of branches are heard in the distance. She had 2 children with her. She was carrying the younger in her arms and holding the olders hand. The woman was panting finally reaching a cliff the woman took the infant and dropped him into the river flowing away whilst saying her final words to him.

???: I'm so sorry Insouke live long for me.

As the baby was falling it reached out and the woman kept looking at him forgetting about the other child she had to save. The woman quickly turned to grab the older sibling but it was too late. A tall man with an outfit befitting of a cult leader, rainbow eyes with text written in them. The man had her other child in his hands.

???: Doma, please let my child go. You can have me just don't eat my kid you demon!

The man looked at her emotionlessly and reached behind him and pulled out a fan that shined as if it was made of metal and quickly killed her. The man, no demon named Doma just stared at the kid until grabbing the dead woman's hand and dragging her along whilst holding the kid.

Doma: Kotoha... if you didn't run.

-Timeskip 10 minutes-

They reached Domas's home and Doma stared at the boy for a few minutes not even touching Kotoha's body yet until Doma stood up and walked towards him.

Doma: Izuku. Join me.

Izuku: *unsure but nods*

Doma: Then don't scream.

Doma walks to Izuku and stabs him in the shoulder with his nails. But no blood came out of Izuku, Blood was pumping into him not just any blood Blood with Muzan's cells Doma gave him a good amount of blood so it took him a few minutes to fully process it but he eventually turned into a demon. A Rabid one but looked towards Doma as if he needed a command from someone stronger.

Doma: Izuku, eat with me.

Izuku walks to Kotoha's body with Doma and they feast on her. Doma not getting as much as he wanted but enough to satisfy him for the moment. He had enough female cult members to eat himself anyway. Izuku wasn't as eloquent when it came to eating he ripped it apart but he made sure to get all of the blood. Since Kotoha wasn't just a normal girl. Her blood was blessed with Marechi (It's the good blood that the Ex Lower Moon wanted if you forgot) The Marechi was intoxicating to Izuku and Doma who still had his restraint. Eating her made Izuku feel infinitely stronger and satisfied. They eventually finished eating and all you could see is the clothes and some spilled blood on the ground.

Doma: We can eat more later but I have decided to make you strong. Not for me but for Master.

-Cut-

After this Domas's time consisted of Eating women whilst making Izuku get an acquired taste of only women just like him but he would also train Izuku whenever he could. He would eventually be able to use his Blood demon art Photokenisis the ability to control light. Doma was glad that his student basically his son had a similar blood demon art which made it easier to help train him. This would go on for years Izuku also now eating a lot of women not from Domas cult but from all around until he reached Lower Moon 6 he started getting blood from Muzan now that he is stronger.

Izuku is now 11 when he goes out into a snowy area and sees a house. He could sense a young boy and a girl. Izuku was hungry, he rushed to the house and kicked open the door, and saw them. The younger male who was closer to him had black hair and ocean blue eyes frightened looking at him. Next to him was an older girl who looked virtually similar to each other. Izuku concluded that they were siblings yet he didn't care. Since the male was closer to him he decided to just kill him first, Izuku used his hand and tried to pierce his chest with his hand but the girl rushed and pushed the boy out the way getting stabbed. Using all of her strength she grabbed onto Izukus arm. This was a new sight for him whenever he barged into families like this they would just run away and not help each other.

???: Giyu ... RUN!

The boy now known as Giyu Tomioka was scared, sad, and depressed even. But, he listened to his sister and ran away. He saw the face of the demon he remembered it. It wasn't leaving his head he vowed to get revenge even if he was afraid he would get it. He ran around his village screaming about a demon killing his sister he even ran to her fiance's house. He knocked on the door frantically until the man opened the door.