Encounter.

GWAK GWAK GWAK

A Crow flew around the Water Hashira Tomioka Giyu. He stayed silent so the Crow could speak.

Crow: GWAK GWAK, FORMER HASHIRA UROKUDAKI SAKONJI HAS BEEN SLAIN! GWAK GWAK TOMIOKA GIYU YOU MUST GO TO THE FORMERS CABIN AS A DEMON WAS STILL SEEN AROUND THERE!

Giyu's expression changed. It went from emotionless to one of pain and rage, demons didn't just stop from his family and friends. They even went after his sensei, to Giyu it seemed like the world had cursed him from birth. Even in Giyus pain he still ran toward Urokudaki's house. On his way there he ran into Tanjiro, accompanied by his now friends A coward Zenitsu Agatsuma and a boy with a boar head, Inosuke Hashibiria. 

Giyu: Tanjiro? What are you and these guys doing here?

Tanjiro: The crows told us to come and assist you Giyu!

Even with Tanjiro's brave face, Giyu could see anger in them. It was understandable, Tanjiro trained under this man for 2 years. With how hard his training was and as a former hashira, even with his age Urokudaki was still a strong slayer. Giyu and Tanjiro concluded that this was a Moon Level Demon.

Giyu: Listen up, this demon could be part of the 12 Kizuki so stay on guard.

The group nodded, Inosuke was no longer yelling about fighting Giyu and Zenitsu wasn't screaming about being scared as much. They arrived at the location of the cabin and walked in. They saw a message written in blood for Giyu himself. It showed the kanji for 6 and an arrow pointing toward one. Giyu understood what this meant instantly, The demon who killed his sister was the demon who killed his master, and not only that it was still alive and stronger. They walked out of the cabin on guard and saw 3 demons instead of the 1 the crow informed them about. They saw Lower Moon 1, Sasumaru, and Uppermoon 2. Izuku asked Doma to come since he knew they would send a Hashira and as he predicted probably the successor of the former hashira he slayed. But to Izukus shock and amusement, he recognized the hashira, of course, he did he killed his sister.

Izuku: This is a surprise, to think a weakling like you would live, you were so hopeless without your sister but look at you now.*he said pointing at Giyu*

The Trio with Giyu looked and listened in shock, the demon was implying that he had killed Giyus's sister. Giyu was angry but one look at Izuku brought him fear. Giyu has taken down Lowermoons before and he was one of the strongest slayers so why couldn't he face a mere Lowermoon? 

Inosuke: Damn it!

Giyu, Tanjiro, and Zenitsu look at their comrade who started screaming.

Inosuke: Gonpachiro, Monitsu, Mismatched Haori! Why are you scared of this weakling, you already have the strongest man on your side. 

The others looked at him in shock saying that in front of 2 of the 12 Kizuki. This gave them motivation, Giyu couldn't look Izuku in the eyes but he would still fight the others. As they were getting ready to fight the sun started to come up.

Doma: Izuku, make this quick.

Izuku: Yes, Doma.

Inosuke: We will defeat you! As long as I the God of the Mountain Inosuke HASHIBIRA am here we will win!

After hearing Inosuke's last name Izuku's eyes grow wide and then he starts laughing. Doma does the same even if his shock isn't a real emotion.

Izuku: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Inosuke: Who are you to laugh at The Mountain God?

Izuku: Well that would be your brother.

This surprised everyone but Izuku and Doma for obvious reasons. A Demon claiming to be his brother especially one of the 12 Kizuki.

Inosuke: W-What!?!

Izuku: Thats right, my real name is Izuku Hashibira.

Tanjiro sniffs the air and can tell he's not lying about it.

Tanjiro: He's not lying Inosuke he is your brother.

The Sun starts shining on the Group of humans slowly creeping towards the demons.

Doma: I guess we will have to leave. Izuku I have trained you for a long time I can trust that you can hold your own in the sun for a bit.

Izuku: Mhm.

Doma: Nakime 

Doma and Sasumaru disappear into the Infinity Fortress. Izuku starts walking towards the sunlight with his Metal Fans out. Izuku then Activated his Blood Demon art at full power.

Izuku: Blood Demon Art: Heavenly Ascension.

Izuku starts to glow radiating power, his skin starts to harden and turn into pure white, his hair starts to raise, and eventually the glowing stops. The humans look in despair at this form. None of them could sense how strong he was and Giyu was just useless. Just as he was building resolve Izuku brought out this new form and completely destroyed it. Izuku rushed towards them they thought that he wouldn't attack them since they were surrounded by sunlight but little did they know due to Izukus Blood Demon Art he can resist the sun longer than most demons being able to be in the sun for 2 minutes before taking any burning. Izuku opened his mouth and a beam started to form while he was running.

Izuku: Blood Demon Art: Roar of the Sun.

A beam of light shoots out with a quick speed with The slayers being unable to dodge it so they use their combined techniques to block it.

Tanjiro and Giyu: Water Breathing, Seventh Form: Piercing Raindrop!

Inosuke: Beast Breathing, Tenth Fang: Whirling Fangs!

Zenitsu (Asleep): Thunder Breathing, First Form: Thunderclap and Flash.

They simultaneously used these forms to just barely stop the attack from killing them all. This left them with major injury Giyu taking the most because he didn't want Izuku to take anything else from him.

Izuku *surprised*: I guess you guys aren't weak. *looks up* My time Is up since you took so long. Nakime.

Izuku Disappeared into the Infinity Fortress only to land next to Sasumaru.

Sasumaru: Master Izuku, the others are waiting.

Izuku: Thank you Sasumaru.

Izuku walks to the center and bows before the feminine presence of Muzan. 

Muzan: You weaklings, you all run away from Hashira.

Random Lowermoon: There's only one option

The Idiot runs away and gets killed within seconds.

Other Lowermoon: If you just gave me some more bloo- *dies*

This goes on for a while until Izuku and Enmu are the last two left.

Muzan: Izuku I commend you for injuring a Hashira along with getting a good look at the hanafuta earing boy. You didn't even need Doma's help. I hereby disband the Lowermoons.

Izuku: Thank you, Master.

Muzan: Now why should I let you Enmu?

Enmu: It would be a pleasure to die by my master's hands I would be honored truly.

Izuku and Muzan just looked weirded out before continuing.

Muzan: I will give you both my blood Enmu go and kill the Hanafuta earing boy. Izuku go do what you normally do.

Muzan then stabs them both with his finger injecting blood into them. Izuku got more than Enmu due to him damaging Giyu. 

Muzan: Nakime.

Nakime strums the strings of her biwa and Enmu falls into the ground in an alleyway. As she is about to do it again for Izuku Doma appears and grabs him.

Doma: Ill take him, Master.

Muzan just stares at Doma before nodding and walking away.

-Timeskip-

Muzan: Gyuutaro and Daki are dead, So is Gyokko.

The Uppermoons looked shocked.

Muzan: Step it up, meet your new Uppermoon 5 and 6.

2 Demons walk out one being familer and the other not so much.

Muzan: Some of you might know Uppermoon 5, Izuku. But uppermoon 6's name is Kaigaku.

-END-

I got bored of writing this weeks ago so I decided to finish this chapter now. 

Next up is Ice Dragon Slayer Izuku. Probably be finished in Mid October or early November depending on how busy I am.

Sorry for the wait.