1

Rusty was in the forest hunting for prey when he heard a mouse. Instinctively he got into a crouching position. His back legs fired from beneath him as he pounced. The mouse heard him and tried to run but it was too late. Rusty was already on it and was about to kill it when he heard a sound. That made the mouse able to escape from his grasp. "What ever made that noise is going to pay". He thought to him self. Then it came again. This time his eyes opened. He was dreaming! He had the same dream for two moons and every time he got the mouse he wakes up! The sound was his food bowl being refilled. His house_folk refills his bowl every night before they go to bed. His stumick growled. He took a bite out of the tasteless food. Then he went through the cat flap and went outside. He then jumped onto the fence that surrounded his garden and looked out into the forest. He longed too go in there for some reason. " RUSTY"!!! His house_folk called. He imagined himself going in and sitting on their lap. But he stood right were he was looking out into the forest. Then he made up his mind and jumped to the other side of the fence. "Hey Rusty where are you going? A small black and white cat asked." Hi Smudge ".Rusty mewed." Your not going into the forest are you? "Smudge asked." Cause you won't find me in there it's dangerous ."I'm just going to have a look. "Well Ben said he had been there... " That old cat has never been in there he's hardly been out of his own garden ever since the vet!" Rusty inturuped."Well he has." Smudge said earnestly. "He even caught a robin in there." Well if he had it was before the vet because all he does complain about the birds ruining his sleep ."Rusty retorted."Okay good luck then."Smudge said while leaving. Ok I can do this. Rusty thought to himself.

TIME SKIP brought to you by me not knowing what to write!😁

                                           In the forest

Rusty was stalking a mouse scent he caught when there was a rustilling in the brush then out of nowhere another cat and and attacked him!!! It had grey fur  and it was a good size for a cat .It clawed ,scratch at him he ran for it towards his home then something clicked in his head and he turned around to face the opponent and he charged knocking the other cat down but instead of attacking him it got up and cleaned itself off than ran up to him and mewed. "Hi their kittypet what are you doing out here? My name is Greypaw! I've never been a kittypet do what's you just did before"" Umm thanks?" So what are you doing here? I have never seen you before? Rusty asked ."well you are in my clans territory "Greypaw reaspawned." Your clan???" 😕Rusty repeated confused. You haven't heard of the four clans? "No I have not." well there are four clans that controls the forest. The Thunder clan,shadow clan,river clan,and wind clan. My clan is the thunder clan. "Why for just find a house where it is warm and you can get food? I bet if you look hungury..." "No why should I do that eat slop and stuff that doesn't even look like food? Besides a kittypet life is the worst way to live cause until you had mouse you haven't lived. Have you ever tasted mouse?" "No I haven't." Rusty said ashamed. "Well looks like you'll never understand." Then Greypaw snifed the air. More of my clan is here go before they find out your here!!! "But I don't smell them! " just go"! As Rusty was about to run two cats appeared. One a female whit silver fur. While the second had a yellowish color fur. "Bluestar"!!! Greypaw exclaimed. As  the bowed to show respect. Rusty copied him. That is Bluestar she is our leader!