𝟶𝟼 | 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚙𝚜𝚎

┏━━━ ━━━┓

Irl

┗━━━ ━━━┛

Exhaustion is what the filming is causing kylie to have a heavy migraine.

It causes her to stumble a little, which caught unnecessary attention and stares from the people she is working with.

It, sometimes, blurry her surroundings, causing her to lose focus on her work.

"Hey, are you okay, love" a voice mufffled in her ears. Sadie, who is looking at the girl who was out of her own world

"what?"

"are you okay?" sadie said, softly, yet in a worried voice. Sadie look at kylie, examining, trying to read her, but with kylie's stoic face and confuse emotion, she failed.

"Yeah, just a migraine. It'll go away soon" kylie answered

"are you sure? Maybe you should get some rest, sky"

"Red, I'll be okay." kylie said, taking Sadie's hand to her own, forcing a smile. It only brought sadie a sigh.

"Okay, but, please, if you feel something, just let me or anyone know, Okay?" Sadie said, giving a little squeeze on kylie's hands. Kylie only nod.

Kylie tried to ignore the pain that was caused by her migraine.

"Cut!"

"are you okay, kylie?" millie asked, after noticing kylie's pale state.

"what?" kylie's voice echoed in kylie's ears. Her surroundings are getting blurry and blurry, her migraines are getting heavier.

"are you okay?" milly repeated, only being muffled in kylie's ear.

Kylie tried to blink her vision back to normal, but it seems to have fail. The next the cast know, kylie collapsed on sadie's arms, who was holding her arm where kylie didn't even notice