Cookies

"ngh~, m-ah master diluc~ slo~mhm slow down" "oh? I thought you liked it fast darling?." " Y/n! Y/n wake up! " Yelled Andeline.
With Andeline yelling at you, you sprung up in surprise.

"Huh? What? What happened?"
You groggily said while rubbing your eyes awake. "You woke up late again! Let's go! Master Diluc is waiting dear."

As said, you sprung off of your bed at the name and rushed to get dressed.

~~⁠~continue~⁠~⁠~

As usual you saw Diluc by the garden, training and sparring with traveler.
"Pardon me Master Diluc, Mr. Aether. Would you like to rest and have some tea?"
You sweetly smiled at the two.
They nodded to each other, signalling each other that they both agree on the statement.

"Well we could use some rest, maybe we can continue in another day Traveler?", Diluc said as he sat down the chair.
"Of course, im sure Y/n made some delicious pastries and tea today, Oh and also," Aether smiled at you while saying that.
" Yes? " You said while fiddling on your skirt.

"Ah yes, Paimon and Lumine said they wanted to taste your pastries again, can i take some home?"
Blushing out of embarrassment,
You giggled at his cuteness, but despite his looks, his fighting skills are terrifying.

"Sure you can! Oh and tell Lumine if she's free so she could train me again."
With that he happily ate his pastry

~~~ afternoon ~~~
15:30

You were silently sweeping at front of dawn winery, petting some of the animals you know, humming some songs and happily swaying your hips from time to time.

You felt a pair of eyes staring at you intensely from afar,
Hmm probably just a gut feeling dont think about it y/n.
As you felt that you've done
your work, you swiftly tapped the dust pan and walked inside of Dawn Winery.

"Oh? Why are you so giddy today dear, did something happen?"
She said smiling cheekily,
"Oh no Miss Andeline, its just a normal day to me, but many of my animal friends came to see me! Maybe thats why. "
You smiled sweetly.

You've noticed more that Master Diluc was watching you every so often, maybe he needs something from me or ... Maybe he finally noticed me?
Oh y/n how could a highly gentleman like him notice a maid like me, maybe only in my dreams...

3rd person pov.

•••later that evening•••

As y/n were preparing dinner for Diluc, she felt a bit agitated, she didn't know the exact reason for that she'd always prepare food for her master yet why did she felt like that?

*Creak* She pulled the chair for Diluc to sit and eat.
Hearing him mumble a quiet
"Thank you" made her feel something, As she was placing the food unto the table, she thought that he purposely brushed his hand unto hers, of course she brushed it off its really just a accident,
Right?

As he was finished, she quickly got his plates and went to the kitchen to clean them up before she eats her own dinner, after she was done she closed her eyes in tiredness, as she was walking to the dining area again to wipe the table, she suddenly bumped into some broad figure, in surprise her eyes were wide open while trying to figure out what happened.