Work of art

~~~continuation~~~

When he meant more, he meant more.

"Can i darling?" He pleadingly said as he looked at your eyes.
How could you say no to a person this handsome?

"Yes, yes please." Gripping his shirt tightly while begging.
At that one word something in him really wanted to ravish you that very second yet he restrained himself.
At this time like this should be savoured not rushed.

A lady like her should be treated like a princess, or maybe a queen, his queen.

She was truly amazed on how countless of times he would ask for her consent.

With her simple reply, he quickly got back to work, painting her neck with love bites, leaving them subtle kisses if ever it would hurt.

She was silenty giggling at his hot breath fanning over her neck
But when she felt his hot breath on a particular spot on her neck made her shiver.

"Oh? Is that the spot?"
she gasped as he licked it gently,
her hands tightening up when he did so, her hands traveled to his face and unto his hair.

When he breathed unto it again she shivered, he smirked in response.

He was quite pleased that he's got some kind of dominance over her since the day they met.

And she submitted to him ever since she laid her eyes on his.
Now he was going to show exactly what kind of dominance he has for her.

Continuing what he was doing, he left her neck with reddish purple love bites that he will certainly show of to people when they notice.

When he was done, he backed up a little to admire his work.

Her mouth opened wide while breathing heavily, hair spread over the pillow, her hands on the side of her head , chest heaving up and down, and her neck filled with hickeys.

Such a work of art indeed.

Its definitely something more than he'd ever imagined.

As he traveled down he gently fondled with her breasts,
Earning a soft moan from the girl,
He slithered his hand at her back to unclasp her bra.

Surprisingly he did it in one hand,
What a skillful hand he has, maybe thats not what he has in mind.
His skillful hands were not meant for this but its meant for something more.

His kisses traveled down to the valley of her breasts, his hands fondling them ever so gently while her hands gripped his hair at the motion.
She was in true bliss.

He left chaste kisses around her breasts, when he was finally satisfied at his work and before he left them, he blew a light wind made her shake in anticipation.

His soft kisses traveled south, as he held the hem of her shorts, he asked again but not with words.
He looked at her with pleading eyes, where she knew what it meant and nodded.