Dom Yor x Loid-Its my turn...got it?

Foto Art Not Mine!

Anime-Spy X Family

Smut

Enjoy❤️
————————————————————

No ones Pov

It was a nice raini day the sky with grayish cloudes the Sun almost coverd and the city running its way like every single day,a sertain house with lights on could be seen as the sky fully went gray by then.

'Anya,come know you need to take a bath' Anya ran across the house trying to escape the mans grasp 'Noooo Anya wants to see Spy waaaars' Loid sighes and stops running as he gives up to catch the girl "Wat am i gonna do with her shes to small for me to catch her quickly" Anya then stops and looks at the man furiously 'Anya isnt small!' The man then looks dumb founded at the little girl as to how she knew he said that "how did she just know wat i thought?, Ah forget it must of been a coincidence"

As Loid gets he's energy up the apartment door opens and reveals a drunk Yor with a bottle of wine in her hands clothes slightly falling from her shoulders her eyes half lidded and her breath rappid, 'Yor wat happend to you?' as the man tries to go to Yor the woman suddenly took him by the collar dragging him to the nearest room screaming at Anya 'AnAyaa sTay there Louid anD MamA are gOnnA TalK' Anya then stood there confused but putting that in the back of her mind as she went to turn on the TV to see her show.

When the door closes Yor throws the man to her bed getting an 'oof' from the man as he was thrown without being told 'Yor are you ok? ' "Not that I don't know shes drunk but I still have to continue the mission, and to do that I have to have the perfect Family but if-" Yor suddenly jumped on top of Loid interrupting he's thoughts 'umm Yor are you ok?' Yor only looked at him in the eyes intensly slowly getting closer to him "hes lips....are so...soft...." Suddenly Yor kisses Loid lovingly.

Loid suddenly jolted and stayed in shock not moving an inch,after a while of kissing Yor pinned the others hands on top of him grabbing a pair of hand cuffs from under the pillow 'Yor how did you get that?' Yor stayed quiet and continued, after putting the cuffes Yor procceded to take the mans clothes off 'Yor we arent actually a couple stop' "Either way i can just un cuff myself from here and knocke her out..." Yor kept ignoring him and kept taking hes clothes off, now without hes shirt he still tried to get Yor's attention to try to get her to 'snap out of it'

Yor suddenly grabbed the mans nubs and started playing with them earning a moan from Loid 'Ah~ Y-Yor stop....' And as espected she didnt listen,She kept bitting and pulling on a nub and the other messing with it with her hand ,soon she bit the one on her mouth again and licked it earning a small groan and a moan 'Y-yor stop this is getting out of ha- aaah~' Yor suddenly bit the other nub while rubbing the one that she left,licking it and sucking on it as if to get something out of it.

Loid arched hes back a bit cause of the pleasure that Yor was adding to the already hard nub,After awhile Yor stopped sucking on the nubs earning whine from the man 'Ahh~ wat happend? Whyd you stop?' Yor only went down to hes chest leaving hickeys and marks all around him licking them after and kissing them slowly gowing down until she reached hes pants unbuckling them and with her mouth pulling them down doing all of this without not looking at him.

All Loid could do was gasp and moan from pleasure as hes despreat needs started to kick in, Loid started to buck hes hips and trying to grind on her tigh,Yor only kept her slow movements and looked at hes boxers slowly pulling them down,suddenly a rock hard Member came out in Yors face she only smiled and kept moving 'Yor wait i uh....' Yor looks up at Loid and sees hes flusterd face semmingly she went up to him and kisses him 'Dont worry, relax and enjoy this, if anything makes you uncomfortable you tell me and ill stop..' Loid only nodded as a response.

After seeng hes response Yor continued to go to Loids member grabing it with one hand and stroking it 'Aah~ Y-Yoor~ mhm~' While stroking she began to leave small kisses on the others tighs biting them lightly and kissing the bites she made,soon after she went face to face with hes member and put the tip of it in her mouth,slowly lowering her head 'AAH~ Good~ haa~' After Yor finally took the mans whole lenght she started to bob her head up and down at a steady motion not even gagging 'oOh~ Y-Yoor~ m-more come oon~' Yor ignored the man,soon after the man grew impatient and bucked hes hips on Yor making her swallow hes whole Member,Yor suddenly stoped and looked at the man then went down againg only to bob her head faster and faster by the second 'OooOh~ F-FucK~ slow down~'

Yor again didnt listen and kept her speed the man was a moaning mess, Loid feeling hes releas he tried to warn Yor 'Yor im gonna- ah~ im gonna aah~ c-cum! Mhmmm!~' A white liquid filled Yors mouth soon to be swallowd by her,Yor looking at Loid took her mouth off of hes member licking her lips 'That was to fast darling.....' Loid only huffed and looked to the side, Yor then continued her work as she went down to hes hole lifting both hes legs to her shoulders,Loid just let it be, Yor then pulled her tounge out and started to lick the surface of hes hole little by little 'ga~ Yor~ come oon~' Yor as usual didnt budge,after a couple of minutes of the poor man desperatly trying hes best to keep up with Yor and whining Yor decided to give the man wat he wanted soon shoving her tongue in hes hole earning a small scream like moan from the man 'GAaaA!~ N-No stop mng~' Yor just say there giving the man time to adjust to the new feeling, soon after moving without warning, and yet again earning a scream like moan from the man'

'AaaaAh!~' without remorse Yor moved her tongue in and out at a fast pace not caring if the man was screaming at her, but soon stopped just to remove her tongue from the man's hole, Loid knowing that sighed in relief cause the pain stopped, but got interrupted since Yor sticked a finger in he's hole 'AAH!~ Y-Yor! Stop!' Yor became weary of the situation and stopped letting the man adjust, she waited and waited and waited until finally the man decided to let her move '.......You can move know..... ' Yor didn't waist a single second as she fastly started to thrust her finger in and out of the man soon to be followed by two fingers then three then four making the man swallow all of the fingers in he's ass.

Yor continues to move fastly stretching her fingers to the sides until she found a bundle of nerves like bump in the man soon punching it earning a loud moan from the man 'That!~ f-fuck~ a -again thrust into me again there!'
Yor caught the message quick as she pointed her thrust into that bundle of nerves, after a while Loid felt again the same sensation from when he came and tried warning Yor but only making moans instead, a couple of minutes later and the man came on he stomach and on Yor '.....again that was too early darling.... '

This process went on and on and on Yor sucking him off licking he's nubs licking he's ass then fingering him, the man had came at least 6 times and he was exhausted 'Y-Yor I can't anymore i-im too tired... 'The man said in a very tired tone, Yor understood and picked him up bringing him to the bathroom just to put him in the counters sink, Yor went to turn the bathtub on checking the temperature to make it right, went she found it she went to Loud and laid him down on the bathtub , soon after leaving just to come back with some clothes in her hand with a towel 'after you finish cleaning put this on and call me' Loid only nodded since he was tired and he's voice was cracked from all the moaning and screaming.

After a few minutes Loid got out of the bathtub only to fall and make a slight tud on the floor, hearing the tud Yor came in the bathroom to see Loid on the floor trembling cause of the cold floor 'Sorry your back must hurt let me help you' Yor picked the man up and put he's clothes on soon taking him to her bed and laying him there, as she was about to leave Loid grabbed her hand and pulled her back 'don't go stay for a bit... ' Yor complied and laid on the bed behind Loid putting her hands on he's waist and pulling him towards her '....I love you.... ' '....' the woman just accepted the fact that he didn't say it back and closes her eyes '......i love you two......... ' the man said not to loud for he to hear closing he's eyes soon to be drifted to a heavy slumber.

*Bonus*

Anya entered the room slamming it open 'PAPA MAMA WHY WE'RE YOU SCREAMING SO LOUD!!!! ' The both of them woke up started looking at her, Anya soon looked confused then closed the door while yelling 'PAPA AN MAMA ARE GROSS' soon both parents sighed and decided to deal with this the next day.

----------------------------------------------

1694 words let's gooooooooooo please be proud ;-; this was long to make and hard since I had writters block while doing this while it was night ;3; so please no hate

So without further or dew have a nice day/afternoon/night love ya loves ❤️