Elle's POV

In the morning I woke up but Lillie was still sleep so I let her sleep. I got dressed and went down to the beach it was 7am so it was still cold so I put a blanket over me. I sat on the sand and watched the waves as my blonde hair waved in the air. I thought about everyone I knew and everything. I felt just calm. I sighed.
Elle: Why is it that..
Then I stopped. I couldn't think straight. I don't know why. I then went on a little walk. Then I heard a scream.
A little girl: Help! Please someone! Help me please!
I ran towards the voice. It was a little girl, I tried to help her. Then I heard a familiar voice.
Mai: What you doing Elle? You might fall!
I turned round to see Mai. What did she mean what am I doing there is a girl on the cliff and I'm trying to help her!
Elle: What do you mean what I'm doing?
I turned round.
Elle: There's girl-.
I stopped and realized there was nobody there.
Mai: See, no ones there. You might have just being hearing and seeing things.
Elle: Yea probably right.
But I knew she was wrong I definitely saw a girl. Then Mai left. I turned round to see the exact same girl I was trying to help next to me.
The little Girl: thanks for saving me, I live down there if you want to come round one time.
Elle: Oh, thank you!
I went inside to have some breakfast. After I went to the girls home to see if she was okay. I knocked at the door.
???: Hello?
Elle: Hi who's this?
Mrs. Parker: Mrs. Parker? Why?
Elle: Well hi Mrs. Parker! Just wondering did your daughter make it home safely earlier?
Mrs. Parker: What do you mean?
Elle: Your daughter?
Mrs. Parker: Yes I know but my daughter died five years ago, off that cliff.
She pointed to the cliff that I was helping the little girl.