1

Dustin, Lucas, and Will had just left after a long dnd campaign. Mike had been wondering for a while now what was going on with his sister, Nancy. She used to actually hang out occasionally and now she seemed to be avoiding doing so. She was even being rude to his friends for no reason. Dustin only asked if she wanted some pizza, she didn't need to slam the door in his face, kind of unnecessary. He walked up to her still closed door and knocked "Hey, Nancy, can I come in?" "Leave me alone, I'm busy." he heard his sisters voice from the other side. "Come on, I really need to talk to yo-" he was cut off by his sister, mid sentence. "Come on, I really am busy, now, leave me the hell alone, thanks." Mike stood there for a few seconds, quietly thinking to himself, then, he quickly opened the door and made his way inside. "What are you DOING! Get Out!" his sister yelled. "Jesus" Mike said "what the hell is up with you lately, you dont need to slam doors in my friends faces and tell me to fuck off all the time." Mike said, sounding very pissed. "Just get out." Nancy said calmly. "there, now that I didnt scream will you leave me alone?" she asked, with hint of frustration in her voice. "No" Mike told her "you never want to talk, or do anything even. why are you trying to be an asshole to me constantly?"
"I'm not trying to, last few months have just been shit so I needed some space" Nancy looked at him "is that the answer you wanted?" she asked. "well kind of..." said Mike "but why have they been shit? and why not just tell me you want some space rather than yelling?" Mike questioned. "you're right." answered Nancy "I'm ive been a bitch lately, and I'm sorry, but I promise ill make it up to you."
Nancy looked down at the floor for a second before looking back at Mike. "close the door and come sit with me" Nancy smiled "we can hang out tonight." Mike looked a bit shocked because he hadn't expected his sister to apologize, normally she wouldn't, then he closed the door and sat down next to her on the bed. "so... what do you want to do?" Mike asked. "I want to do, whatever you want to do. I need to make up for me being an asshole lately anyways." Nancy moved pushed herself against the wall, getting into a more relaxed position on the bed. Mike does the same and then speaks. "well, I could kinda use some advice."
"about?" his sister looks at him.
"well, it has to do with Max and Erica. I was hoping you'd be willing to help me convince them to let me fuck and kill them."
Nancy looked at Mike with a look of shock "okay umm, first of all... aren't you still with Eleven?"
"Yea, I am, I just also want Max and Erica to let me fuck them."
"well, have you talked to eleven at all about this?" Nancy asked, still a bit shocked.
"yea, I have, she said it was alright as long as they were cool with it."
"what do you want to do to them exactly? how are you going to kill them?"
Mike sat quietly for a moment before responding. "I mean, I kinda just want to be able to do anything to them, like if I want to hurt them they'll just let me, and they'll let me hurt them as bad as I want. and honestly, I kinda want to do the same to you."
Nancy smiled "if you really want to, ill let you do it with me. but how badly do you plan on hurting me?"
Mike smiled back "how badly will you let me hurt you?" he places his hand on her thigh.
"just, try not to kill me. unless you really want to. just tell me what to do and I'll do it."
Mike hears this and immediately says "go grab me a kitchen knife."
Nancy leaves to go grab one, as she does, Mike gets undressed revealing his massive dick. Nancy comes back in, noticing his massive 18 inch long and 5 inch wide dick, and hands him the knife before beginning to strip. "Mike, holy fuck!" she finishes stripping and wraps her hands around his cock.
"hold on, stand up Nancy."
Nancy stands up for him and Mike pushes the tip of the knife into her belly, a few inches bellow her belly button, then quickly pushes the entirety of the blade inside her.
"FUCK!" Nancy yelps before calming herself and continuing "you really are going to kill me aren't you?"
Mike slices up through her belly button until he's halfway to her breasts before removing the knife
"i mean, yea, but if you can, try not to die until after max and Erica get here and I finish with them. no matter what I do to you. can you do that sis?" he asks before pushing part of his hand into the large opening in her belly, grabbing some of her intestines, and pulling them out, letting them dangle from her open cavity.
"sure, I can do that for you." his sister smiles and pulls more of her guts out from her belly, wrapping them around her brothers cock and jerking him off with them. "Am I doing a good job?" she asks, using one of her hands to scoop out most of her intestines, making them fall onto Mike's lap.
"yea, youre doing great."
he smiles and kisses his sister on the lips. she takes her hands off of his cock and gets on top of him, pushing his intestine wrapped cock into her now empty belly, as she does this she forces some of her intestines back into herself through her pussy and forces mikes cock the rest of the way inside. "they'll probably be here soon ." Nancy rides her brothers cock, as she does she reaches her hands inside her belly and begins jerking him off as she rides him.
"well, then ill make it quick" Nancy smiles and rides her brothers cock as fast as she can, continuing to stroke his cock inside her empty belly.
"Fuck!" Mike groans as he begins shooting his cum all over the inside of his sisters stomach. as his sister starts to climb off his dick, they both hear the doorbell ring. "I got it" Mike says, quickly throwing on clothes. "just put all your guts back in and get dressed, ill get them up here."