015

Naomi's pov

The sun was starting to go down and most of my friends parents ordered them Ubers to go home since they didn't want them out to late without adults supervision.

Now it's just me,mason,Sophie, and Jacob. We've went on most rides already except Superman, the Ferris wheel and the joker. We are also going to do bumper cars before we leave.

"Wait guys! Let's get funnel cake!" I said "what is funnel cake?" Mason asked "what? Mason you're missing out" I said "no seriously what is funnel cake?" Sophie asked  "it's like doughnuts and churros at the same time, and you can get any toppings" I said "I can't believe you guys don't know what it is" Tristan said and shakes his head.

"Sophie you've ate it before" I said "when?" She asked "remember we went to some carnival when we wrapped up season 2? That's the first time we all ate it" I said "I still don't recall" she was acting confused but she really knew what I was talking about.

"Whatever. Let's go buy some, I'm really putting you on mase" I softly punched his shoulder, he slightly laughed.

After waiting in line for about 10 minutes me and Tristan decided on sharing one with strawberry drizzle and vanilla ice cream on top, mason and Sophie picked chocolate drizzle with vanilla ice cream on top. I'm not sure if Sophie wanted it with chocolate drizzle or she just wanted to share with mason.

"Holy shit, it's really good" mason said "what'd I say?" I said.

Masons pov :

After we ate the funnel cake we began walking to the Ferris wheel, I hope that Naomi says she wants to sit with me.

"Partners!" Naomi said "I'll go with mason" Sophie said. Well fuck my life.

"Oh, uhm I was hoping to sit with mason" Naomi said "you could sit next to him in another ride if you'd like?" Sophie said

I gave Naomi that 'help me' look cuz I really did not feel comfortable around Sophie. She's all up on me and don't like that.

"Sophie he Cleary looks uncomfortable back off" Naomi told Sophie "no he doesn't right mason?" She smiled to me and said "can I just sit with Naomi?" I asked her

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes and walked to Tristan.

Naomi walked to me and smiled "thanks nomi" I said " no problem bro" she laughed.

Bro? BRO? I just got fucking friend zoned by Naomi. I really like her, ever since the day I came over to her house she was so nice and sweet to me.. I guess I got the wrong message. I should've known. It always happens to people like.. me.

"Our turn!" Naomi grabbed my arm and pulled me.

The ride started going up and I couldn't help but just look at Naomi stare at the sunset. The light hitting her face, making it glow even more than it already does. Her dimples showing and a little smile forming. She's just so perfect.

"Don't stare for too long, it's rude" Naomi joked. I quickly looked away and I got super embarrassed.

Before the ride ended I decided I should tell Naomi about what I feel. I've been giving her hints all day and all I've gotten from her is a stop.

"Naomi?" I said, she hummed. "Can I tell you something?" I asked her "anything, what's up?" She asked "I don't want anything to change tho if you don't feel the same, ok?" I said "ok!" She laughed

I looked at her for a few seconds before i kissed her. My eyes were shut, I couldn't tell if hers were too. All I know is that she didn't kiss back.

She pushed me off and said "mason what the fuck!"

Ouch

"I- Im sorry" i said "mason.. I'm sorry" she said. I looked away because I felt a tear threatening to fall down.

The ride was over and it was more than just awkward.

"Uhm my mom is here to pick me up! I'll talk to you guys later! Thanks for coming!" Naomi said to us 3.

Naomi's pov:

I ran to my moms car and sat in the backseat. "How was it?" She asked "so fun!" I said "alright!" She said.

The ride started and i put on my AirPods.

"Hey Siri, play 'another love' by Tom Odell" I said
The drive back was bad

I felt like shit, I wonder how mason feels. Trust me I really did want to kiss him but something inside me wasn't ready yet. I hope he'll understand. Like usual I'm going to run away from the problem and not text him for a while. At least until the kiss leaves my head