How me and my boyfriend met and we started dating

Me and my boyfriend met at school year ago. He was senior and I was sophomore. It was before my birthday and I was have a crush on Bowser that time. I was plan to tell one of my friend from school and also youtuber. It was around lunch time and I heard a noise of Waluigi. Yes Mario character voice made me met him. It turns out it was some of my boyfriend's friends are also my friend of my crush. On August 23 2021 also it was been a year now. I told my crush that time I have crush him, but I got rejected. You may wondering am I mad at him because I got rejected. Well.. No to be honest now me and him are still good friends, but he goes to different school now. After two days that happened. It was my birthday. I brought doughnuts for my friends, my boyfriend, and I. My grandma want me to take a picture of my birthday and I did. That day my boyfriend started to crush on me (I don't know why maybe the doughnuts I brought)(My boyfriend told me) Week later on Thursday one of my boyfriend was at home and also he that time he was sick of c word. After school that day I think my boyfriend told his friends he haves a crush on me (My boyfriend's friend told me when my boyfriend was sick) Next day I asked my boyfriend and his friend of their phone number. After school. My boyfriend texted me "Are you dating someone or Had you dating someone". I told him "I used to date someone when I was middle school". Next day I showed my boyfriend a meme I made (Donkey Kong and Bowser meme). He told me "Good morning to you too". I was little bit confessed. I thought he will laugh what I put. In like 10:00 or 11:00. He told me "I thinking of a design idea". I told him "For who" Then he told me "Don't know thats the thing". I told him "What thing". He told me "I mean I don't know ho to give it to its a origami flower" (I don't know that meaning that time) . I told him "What about Ella" (His ex oc's girlfriend) Then he said No I'm talking about real life i am thinking of making one". Me said "Oh. What about your teacher" (Who wants to give it to teacher) My bf said "Nah maybe the person I like, but the only disadvantage is that I am nervous to her. Mainly because I don't think she likes me" Me said "Aww. I think she likes you. What about a rose". My bf said "Thats what I'm trying to believe, but my nerves are always stopping myself when I try to say it" Me said "Let's hope she likes you. If she doesn't she still like to be your friend". My bf said "I mean I can text her now to see" (He give me hint) Me said "Okay" My bf said "Ok brb (Be right back) Sorry I wanted to do it like this". Then he send me a gacha club of his oc about he haves a crush on him and I still thinking I was helping him XD. Me said "Yes. That be good". My bf said "Yes on which part" Me said "All of it, but only to change is the background" (I be like I am great person to be help some person to be couple someone) My bf said "Well the thing that was for you" (Now I be like WTF) Me said "For me". He said "Yes I like you because your so much nicer than a lot of people I know your cute in my opinion and out of most of my time at high school I am really happy talking to you" Then I send him my gacha club oc said yes. My bf said "Wait really" I said "Yes". Then my bf said "So you want to be in relationship with me". I said "Sure"

Now we been dating almost a year now.