Drama/ toxic friend girls I met

I met a lot of girls I met are like that, but I have to pick two for this time. 

I met a girl. I may call her Peach (Not real name). I met her my second day of my 7th grade year. That time she was dating a girl named Chicka (Not real name) They always fight like couple does, but it wasn't very healthy. Then they both them broke up and after summer on my 8th grade year. She started dating my friend (me and her still friends and neighbors) Then my friend's mother didn't want to date Peach. So my friend was been homeschooled until our freshmen year. She started dating a girl and the girl cheated on Peach. Then Peach started my ex. That same time she started faking her amnesia around us. Now I thinking about it more. It was very very weak lie. After Peach and my ex broke up. I started dating my ex and she started dating other girl. After my ex and I broke up and he got in trouble what he did. Peach got mad of me few weeks later and I was scared and sad after I got home I got so mad at her and I never talk her since. Last year I have to see her again and she changed her name to Fawn (She known I have pet rabbit name Fawn) I got mad she changed it. Then one of my friend told me everything after they both stop being friends. She told me she fakes having amnesia, ticks, autism, and other. I got mad also because I have a lot of friends are autism. It turns out she hurt everyone, me and my friends. I started let her be. I know one day she will learn.

I met a girl. I may call her Rosie (Not real name/Not sure her name is) I met her my sophomore year. She was very new student and I thought I can make her welcomed. I brought her to my and my boyfriend's friend group. She saw one of my boyfriend's friend and she started have a crush on him. She wrote a note it says 'you're cute' when bell ringed me and my boyfriend ran to class to make sure we won't see her got rejected, but she did (my friend told me) After few weeks later she came back with new girl. Then Rosie became like hugging him and I thought they both started dating. Then she saw me and my boyfriend holding hands and she asked "Are you guys dating". And we both said "Yes". Then she said "Me and him are not dating yet" When she told us that. I feel something off. Maybe the guy didn't even like it.  I was right before a day of winter break. I saw her hugging him, but he stopped her (I happy for you man) Then she made a lie about it. Me and my boyfriend saw whole thing and I feel like WTF. After winter break she is gone. 

Those girls needs help, but don't worry I make other one. One day.