Rip this series cause of school

To much stress over whelming plus I was sick for a few weeks I am better now at least. I will still be posting stuff sometimes (prob pretty rare ) but I think I will discontinue this series Thank you for all those for enjoyed it and participated in it by asking I wish you all a great summer / winter / fall / spring.

edit : Welp it took me some time for thinking and I don't want everybody to go to- what's it called a cliff end? I will figure out the term later anyways so ima share what I was planing to add later for this series :D

2nd edit : I ment Cliff hanger I don't want yall to be on a cliff hanger that would not be nice.

1 : The Gootraxians personalities are based of their beastiarys Ex : sinox rude to others but nice to slime pups and in this series a past scientist who got betrayed. 

( this beastiary also inspired me to do the cover of this series )

With dazzling bioluminescent patterns, Sinox use their fur that produces a unique chemical similar to glowstick fluid to light up dark environments they wander during blackouts. Strangely aggressive to other Gootraxians, they tend to stay well away from large groups of them but seem to enjoy the company of Slime Pups instead, helping guide them around the facility with their glow. The luminous chemical fluid their markings produce also doesn't seem to lose its luminosity over time, making it a strong point of interest for research. They tend to use lab coats lying around for warmth in the cold and dark caves, and as a byproduct leave this glowing chemical behind in them, infecting anyone who happens to wear one that's been contaminated.

This species of goo tends to hide in corners as they use lab coats for warmth. Don't trust these lab coats that emit purple particles.

2 : I was planning to add 2 humans later on in the series one is Linda and the other is Marlo.  Linda is a nice human I tried to draw her but I got LAZY so here's a really bad example of what Linda looks like. Ps : Linda is rainbow pups friend.

I don't have a idea of what Marlo looks like but one of the ideas I got was blond hair and a rude attitude with a Purple slime pup with spikes following her at all times

I don't have a idea of what Marlo looks like but one of the ideas I got was blond hair and a rude attitude with a Purple slime pup with spikes following her at all times. She gets annoyed of the pup. ( the purple spiked pup is the April fools pup ) 

3 : The pup on Linda's shoulder is actually rainbow pup but in the past!

Ima explain how rainbow pup is rainbow pup so get ready.

Linda was fighting in self defence against a Kaiju she managed to hit the Kaiju hard enough to Knock out a strange crystal then the Kaiju fled and Linda took the crystal to her base with her pup. She didn't really know what to do with it as her only goal in life currently was to escape. So while she was thinking and trying to tend to her wounds Slime pup got curious and ate the crystal and started to change colours. Linda got shocked and wondered what the crystal could've done other than be eaten. But she was glad that slime pup was ok and still slime pup even after the colour change. The two are still best pals :3

4: I was thinking about making a summer episode where Feizo and Fashui get introduced but this got cancelled. There would be a few scenes I remember when planing this episode out so ima share some.

: Sprinklekit and Protogen are NO water pals 

: shork swims around in the pool

:slime hound being a father and the slime pups are playing in the water

: Abble selling Cold treats with Sprinklekit banning Abble to sell ice creams.

5: Charem and Trystan are in Da void ( Was planing to introduce them when someone gives an ask about them )

6: Nuclear Rabbit hears voices every day and is EDGY While Toxic rabbit doesn't hear voices but is more of a prankster to others.

7: Plantix and Figs are like brothers and would treat each other like best friends :D Same with Feizo and Fashui but Feizo would be the nice type while Fashui is more over protective and rude.

8: Fed likes to flirt with others Mainly people that he thinks are ''cute'' 

9: Fed fears almost nothing ( even death )  The only thing he fears is Shade.

10: Night crawler in this series a no talk but OP type. ( I was actually planing a fight to show this but it got canceled)

11: Buck was Cattles Alternate personality. ( when Cattle switches with Buck he doesn't remember what Buck does ) 

12 : Buck is Chill ( not as chill as Cattle )  but can be more aggressive and is stronger if he chooses to be.

13:Protogen has a creator named ( I forgot but ima call em Mr bENZ ) who got killed after he did something ''rule breaking'' Because of that Protogen doesn't have any water proof upgrades, flying upgrades, etc ( there's also more lore stuff but Nah I am to lazy Oh yeah The mention of Mr Benz And more was originally planned to be in hidden messages that are for people who are intrested in this type of stuff.

14: Jammer and Night Shade are party goers :D

15: The Noise that happened in the dark was supposed to a gooxtran that attacks the crew but Night crawler defends the crew in time and insert epic battle. They would soon meet up panther who wants to die then to help but agrees to help find the backup generators.

16: Lanturn Shark is noturnal.

and lastly if I feel like adding more then I will add more I hope this explains alot and again thank you for reading and staying along for the ride :D