The Day Myawooz left

I was walking home on my own but then jay shouted ''mya come over to my place'',i could't i promised jenny that ill help her make cupcakes so i forgot about jay and went to jennys house just then i heard jenny and max laughing she betrayed me so i went home i should't of left jay he was my boyfriend but now then i called him and said hey are you alright jay im sorry he repiled No im not mya were over,i cried my mum and dad came in and said whats wrong mya i said Jay broke up with me so i toke a nice bath and decided to leave america to a different country but i still will stay on woozworld  but will my life ever stay normal?

Well my phone  started ringing it was jenny she said mya u wanna go over to maxs house for a party,i didnt even reply i just put the phone down because i was betrayed by jenny i would never talk to her max,jay again just then i went out i heard someone shout ''MYAS A LOZZER'' so i packed my bags and left america and went to canada,Canada was lovely i was sight seeing from there i made new friends called Zackwooz,Zeenawooz there were kind and offered me to stay with them so i did they had a kid To called AngelWooz she was a adorable kid so i decided to stay there for ever.

Just then my phone ringed i picked it up jay was texting me and jenny and max saying MYA WE MISS YOU i thought they hated me so i told zeena and zack i was going back home then they said thats alright mya we will see u soon :) 

To Be continued.