Welcome.

Status: Lurking

Welcome to Our pack.

Take a look around if it pleases you, but watch your step.Cinder can be a little snappy if you step on her tail.Ash and Fennec are in charge here, Behave or begone.Cinder used to be in charge, she'll put you in your place if necessary.Oakenfur welcomes you warmly, but watches you closely. 

Don't approach the pups.

We don't trust you yet.

Abyssal and Hearthfire may be on the bottom in terms of dominance, but they are an integral part of the pack.If you behave, Maybe Hearthfire will let you see and play with the pups.NewMoon's eyes never leave you. She wont approach. yet.

WE DON'T TRUST YOU YET.

The tumbling yapping bundles of fur just beyond your reach, are the pups.see the silver and white one?That's Hologram, the biggest clutz with a heart just as large.

Do not touch the pups.

The tan and white one is snowpatch, our quickest learner.

We do not trust you yet.

The white one with the liver nose is Dustysnow, he's pretty playful.

You're too close, step back.

The one with the star speckled black fur is Starflight. Intelligent.

Follow the rules.

the silver and black one was adopted, but we love her all the same. Little miss Midnight blizzard.

And you wont get hurt

our little leopard looking baby is Sandflea, he's also adopted.

We never trusted you.

Now that you're here, we'll have so much fun.what?you want to leave?You can't.you came in here willingly, it would be a shame to let such easy and oblivious prey go.Don't worry, it wont hurt for long.I've done my duty.I kept your attention whilst Cinder crept up behind you.Now don't scream too loud, yeah?

And you never should have trusted us.