the classroom

People talk about a classroom that exists between 3-4 and 3-5. If you get into school between [̸̢̛̮̤̐̅͒̀̕ ̴͇̭̟̈́̐̌̀́̽̚͠C̴̥̾̄̿̈́̄͘L̴̢̛̼͇͎̺̈̽̇̉͌̃͘͝Ǎ̴̡̩̩̺̰̟̑̊́͋̾Ș̶̳̻̫͎̤͈̒͂̂͗̍̑͌̇͠͠S̸͈͓̄͆̂̌͛̍̓I̸̡̗͙͚̖̦̙̩͙̬̲͕̾̏̄̄͛̈́̽̏͛F̶̢̛̮̭̤̩̙̻͉̘̬̙͔͕̄̇̿̉̎͒̀̓̈̇̆̚͠I̶̬̗̓̇̏̇̓͋̈́̓͐́Ẽ̷̳̬̗͕̯̝͈̝͙̖̆̀̔̓͋̆̒̋͠Ḑ̸̨̝̭̰̞̤̳̉͜͜͜ͅͅ ̴̺͇̥̗̳̖̼̲̎̈́̑͑̈̉̓̈́̃]̴̢̳̥̥͉͚͙͓̝̺̫̰͈̏̅̃̐̿̐̅͑̚̚ͅ. Although rare, there's a chance you'll open an entrance to a forgotten classroom in the corner of the hall.

If you happen to be unfortunate enough to stumble in, you'll be in a room with gray walls and a darker gray carpet. There'll be 2 desks with a large amount of chairs on each side. Seemingly infinite, although compact. If you look a bit further you'll see a white board on the wall, it looks alive but not quite.

By it is another table, though smaller than the others, fit with two chairs that feel... off. You'll see a few trays set on top of the table. Sometimes they have papers. Ḓ̴̹̹͚̺̫̗̯̱̩̃̋͂̍̾̀́̋̆̔̅̍̕̚̕͜ͅͅO̵̼̓̏͌͘̕ ̴̧̪̬̟̟̙͇̼̖̺̑Ņ̷̯̯̖͈̬̻͙͓̠̠͙͙͉̻͂͂̓̄̓̏̉͌̈́̚̚͠O̶͎͓͈̤͉̻̝̲̦̦̟͋ͅͅT̷̨̡͍̳̘͖̟͇̲̥͔̬̎̈́̎͌̈́̓͒͜͠ ̸̨͎͓̲̭̯͉̬̀̆͐͌̂͒͠T̶͙̰̟͎̏̈́͋̏̑̅O̷̡̧͍̜̹̙̙͍̫̜̻̩͇͇͌̈́̉̾̀̇͘Ų̸̯̻͚̖̣͇̥̂̉̍̃̎͐͊͜C̶͓͍̤͍̲͈̣̝͖̬͇͈͆́̔̍̀͆͝Ĥ̵̢̱̖̲͍̺̙̦̑͂͜ͅ ̶̨̨̨͕͕̠̣̳͈͎̼̤͎̏̐͜Ţ̶̼̥͉̰̮̖͎͙̈́̍͐͊́̌Ḧ̸̨̢̻̠͖̥͖̖̖͍̬́̽͛̀̃͌̔̕͘͠Ȇ̸͙͉͔͍̩̻̘̘̺̥͓͖̼̋̏͂̊̍͆͐͐͒̇̈̑͜͠ ̶̻̖̠̉P̶̢̪̱̩̞̲͈̒̀̋̆̾̑͑̓̏͋͘͝͝͝A̵̡̮̭̪͚̩̰͈̗͚̙̲̯̣̿̃̓̓͐͌̎̈́͛͒͂͝͝͝P̶̟̪̤̰̙̝͎̬̭̝̪͙̝͖͒̒͒̅̎̇̔̉̾̐ͅȨ̵̗̩̖̰̭̲̰̐Ŗ̶̭͎͓̣̪͚͕̜̠̥̞́͌̿́͒͂̽̊́̋̍͠͝S̷͙̘̿̏̿̀͝.̶̥̲̩̗̀͘ ̸̢͎͖͓̹̹̻̥́̾ The paper's are completely safe. They are probably left by the past class. 

The sheets of (what we presume is) homework are not decipherable. They are written in a type of language that we can't piece together. Some have reported remembering understanding the unknown text, but forgetting it soon after leaving.

Wi-Fi does not work in [̸̢̛̮̤̐̅͒̀̕ ̴͇̭̟̈́̐̌̀́̽̚͠C̴̥̾̄̿̈́̄͘L̴̢̛̼͇͎̺̈̽̇̉͌̃͘͝Ǎ̴̡̩̩̺̰̟̑̊́͋̾Ș̶̳̻̫͎̤͈̒͂̂͗̍̑͌̇͠͠S̸͈͓̄͆̂̌͛̍̓I̸̡̗͙͚̖̦̙̩͙̬̲͕̾̏̄̄͛̈́̽̏͛F̶̢̛̮̭̤̩̙̻͉̘̬̙͔͕̄̇̿̉̎͒̀̓̈̇̆̚͠I̶̬̗̓̇̏̇̓͋̈́̓͐́Ẽ̷̳̬̗͕̯̝͈̝͙̖̆̀̔̓͋̆̒̋͠Ḑ̸̨̝̭̰̞̤̳̉͜͜͜ͅͅ ̴̺͇̥̗̳̖̼̲̎̈́̑͑̈̉̓̈́̃]̴̢̳̥̥͉͚͙͓̝̺̫̰͈̏̅̃̐̿̐̅͑̚̚ͅ. Do not make much noise. They will hear you.

There is nothing to worry about, as *the classroom* is a safe space, ̶u̶n̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶s̶.

Good luck, wanderer and remember, D̷͍̖̫̬̦͒́̄͢͝O̸̮̟̒͐͜͝N҈̨̳̘̠̽̀̕'̷̖͔͖̯̭̽̔͜͠T̷̢͔҇͒̌̒͐ͅ Ţ̶͙̘̬͇̽͆̓̏̕R҉̧͙͚̞̐̈́̌͠U̶̢̞͎͔͐̂͐̎͊͠S̶͔͔̳̜̔̓͜͡T̸̢͚̟͎̖̲͐̃̒͠ T̶̢̜̯̖̱͍̆̏̒͡H̸̬̫̭̮̲̓̑͗̆͂͜͡E̸͖̘̗̪҇̔̓̿̚͢ F̴̳̦͚͎̖̑͛͢͞O҈̟͇̲̾̇͜͞R҉̝̜̩̄̑͌͜͞Ǔ̷̧͍͉̘̯̄̿̇̋͝M҉̨̱͚̗̯҇̃̆̑͂̎S̸͉̮̗̑̊̓̑̒͢͡. Have fun!

Remember to be out before [̸̢̛̮̤̐̅͒̀̕ ̴͇̭̟̈́̐̌̀́̽̚͠C̴̥̾̄̿̈́̄͘L̴̢̛̼͇͎̺̈̽̇̉͌̃͘͝Ǎ̴̡̩̩̺̰̟̑̊́͋̾Ș̶̳̻̫͎̤͈̒͂̂͗̍̑͌̇͠͠S̸͈͓̄͆̂̌͛̍̓I̸̡̗͙͚̖̦̙̩͙̬̲͕̾̏̄̄͛̈́̽̏͛F̶̢̛̮̭̤̩̙̻͉̘̬̙͔͕̄̇̿̉̎͒̀̓̈̇̆̚͠I̶̬̗̓̇̏̇̓͋̈́̓͐́Ẽ̷̳̬̗͕̯̝͈̝͙̖̆̀̔̓͋̆̒̋͠Ḑ̸̨̝̭̰̞̤̳̉͜͜͜ͅͅ ̴̺͇̥̗̳̖̼̲̎̈́̑͑̈̉̓̈́̃]̴̢̳̥̥͉͚͙͓̝̺̫̰͈̏̅̃̐̿̐̅͑̚̚ͅ or they show up.