Chapter 9 There is much joy in the mountain village!

When Ning Fei was fishing, the popularity of the live broadcast room had reached more than 90,000.

Now that he is on his way back, his popularity is still high.

Few people know about the white scorpion.

The audience only saw that the anchor caught a long white fish and then released the fish.

They didn't know that it was a spirit fish. It is one of the totems that once guarded China.

Modern society has made people lose their fear and respect for nature.

But Ning Fei knew that some things were unclear, but they were real.

When we got back, it was only around four in the afternoon. Ning Fei didn't fish for a long time.

The barrage was still discussing how powerful Ning Fei was today and how many fish he caught.

At this moment, Ning Fei stopped.

"What's wrong?" The audience in the live broadcast room was suddenly puzzled.

Ning Fei explained to the drone: "I may have to wait a while before going back. The dog in the east of the village and the dog in the west of the village are fighting again."

"What? The dog is fighting?"

"Where? Where is it ?" The viewer, let me take a look!"

"Wow, the viewer, there is still this scene!" The

audience immediately became interested when they heard Ning Fei's words.

Seeing everyone's bullet screen, Ning Fei touched the bridge of his nose and felt a little inexplicable.

He adjusted the angle of the drone, and saw a group of khaki-colored dogs on the stone road leading to the village, almost a dozen or three.

Saying it was biting was actually more of a joke.

Dogs are different from other animals. Except for special breeds, general dogs are not so animalistic and have low aggression.

This is also the meaning of the dog fighting against people. When you scan short videos, you can occasionally see a dog barking at another person in the owner's arms. As soon as the owner lets go, the dog immediately becomes honest.

Therefore, the dog is actually a very intelligent animal, and if it feels that it may be hurt, it will admit it.

Chickens are the exact opposite of dogs.

Birds generally do not attack people, but when they do attack they will never die.

This is why people liked cockfighting in ancient times. When two chickens really fight, the scene is often very bloody. If one side does not die, the other side will never give up.

Often at the end of a cockfight, one chicken died tragically and the other was seriously injured.

You can also watch the short video. The big goose in the village has a bad temper. Ning Fei jokingly calls it the "goose force".

If you annoy a goose, that thing can follow you all the time, making aggressive gestures at you.

These dogs are all pastoral dogs and look alike.

The audience couldn't help but be puzzled and asked with a smile:

"Watcher, how do they tell who is who?"

"That is, what to do if you accidentally injure an allied army?"

"Haha, dogs should rely on their noses, right?"

"This group of dogs It's clearly a joke!"

Seeing everyone's doubts, Ning Fei explained politely:

"Look carefully, the tail is up and curled, it's the dog from the west of the village."

"As for why they are like this, I really can't tell."

"The one with the tail that doesn't stand up is the dog from the east of the village."

"They are usually playing in groups of their own. Sometimes when two groups of dogs meet, they will fight like this.

" Ning Fei's explanation was particularly interesting.

"Hahaha, there is such a thing!"

"Long experience!"

"There is so much joy in the countryside!"

"Watching the Lord, you are not going to persuade!"

"Yes, please persuade!"

"We need to watch the anchor persuade!"

"If the anchor persuades the fight, a rocket will be sent!"

Suddenly the wind direction of the barrage changed, and the audience was barrage of thousands of people begging Ning Fei to go to persuade the fight.

Of course, Ning Fei couldn't really persuade him. In fact, these dogs were just playing. What if he was accidentally injured in the past?

Moreover, Ning Fei has always liked animals such as cats and dogs, and watching dozens of pastoral dogs fighting is also unique.

"Don't think about it, everyone, I want to live for two more years, don't go!" Ning Fei joked to the audience in the live broadcast room, which also made the audience a burst of joy.

At this moment, another dog appeared in the distance.

It is tall and mighty, although it is khaki, but the variety is obviously more unique.

It is rhubarb.

As soon as Da Huang appeared, the group of dogs all bowed their heads and did not dare to fight again. With a cautious look, they were divided into two waves, each of which ran a few steps into the distance.

When he ran, he didn't forget to look at Rhubarb as if he was surrendering.

The two waves of dogs were exactly as Ning Fei said.

One wave of dog tails were all rolled up and stood upright, while the other wave of dog tails swayed naturally.

The difference is clear.

"Wow, it's rhubarb!"

"Fuck, why does this dog look muscular!" the new audience in the live broadcast room asked curiously.

"Who can popularize, what breed is this rhubarb?"

"The descendants of the dog god in the village are now in charge of all the dogs in this village!"

"Damn, these dogs have seen Young and Dangerous?"

"This is the male dog standing at the top of the hot-blooded village, Tama Huang Serizawa!"

"Brother, it sounds like you want to challenge Rhubarb!"

"I am Uchiha Huang I'd like to call you the strongest dog!"

Since ancient times, netizens have produced talents, and the barrage in the live broadcast room is surging, making everyone laugh.

Da Huang ran straight towards Ning Fei. Ning Fei was one of Da Huang's closest people, so he would run over and follow Ning Fei as soon as they met.

Da Huang ran to Ning Fei's feet, and Ning Fei touched its dog's head.

Although this sentence sounds a bit awkward, Rhubarb still expresses special enjoyment.

Now that the road was out of the way, Ning Fei moved on, with Da Huang following behind.

Another person asked: "Master, other dogs are afraid of Rhubarb, isn't Rhubarb alone?"

This question is very profound.

Yes, those local dogs are very afraid of rhubarb, will rhubarb have no friends?

Since ancient times, beasts have always walked alone, and strong people have always endured loneliness.

Although rhubarb is a good dog guarding the village in people's eyes, it is also less fun to play with other dogs.

This problem made the barrage in the live broadcast room become sad for a while.

"Yeah, Rhubarb is so pitiful!"

"Is there no dog to play with him?"

Ning Fei was walking on the road, glanced at the barrage in the live broadcast room, and found that everyone was talking about "Rhubarb is so pitiful" and "Watch the main person give more." The topic of Rhubarb's love" and so on, his expression suddenly filled with some doubts.

Ning Fei said indifferently: "Did you misunderstand anything? I know of Rhubarb's wives, there are four. In the two waves of dogs just now, there was at least one bitch in each of them. This guy's love."

"And Da Huang just doesn't play with the dogs at the east and west ends of the village. The village is so big, and it's spread over a hill, and it has many friends."

"How could you think of this?"

Ning Fei looked helpless.

After listening to his words, the live broadcast room suddenly became quiet.

Just now, the audience was thinking about a dog who sacrificed his own happiness and established dignity for the safety of the village. He has no friends, only loneliness, and occasionally seeks some love from his owner.

Now they know that there are at least four rhubarb good bitches!

How can the audience imagine the happiness of rhubarb.

"Bah, scumbag!" The

audience, who was still sad just now, suddenly became uneasy.