Controversy

"Oh child, what have you gotten yourself into now-"

"Don't! You can't say it was wrong. You can't deny it changed you too."

"Do not turn this against me now. Have I not only looked after you all this time? Have I not tried to guide you in the right path?"

"Guide me? Looked after me? Did I have a choice? You only imprisoned me in your depressing ideas, barricading me in ice from everything."

"I protected you! That ice kept you alive! You just don't see it-"

"NO! You don't see it. You were only trying to protect yourself. Just because you can't handle what it does to you. It twists everything and takes away what you always knew. What I did, I did because it made me feel alive, not your ice."

"Honey you are as fragile as it comes. Look at yourself."

"I can fix it!"

"HOW!? How will you fix it? You are in pieces my child."

"I'll find a way somehow. I won't let this stop me."

"Stop you from what!? You think this is easy? You bleed the one you love from everywhere. Those pieces will not be put together. I should know."

"YOU KNOW NOTHING!!!"

"I KNOW EVERYTHING!! I told you so many times before. I have warned you in so many ways."

-silence-

"I know."

"Then stop. Stop fighting me and get back into my protection. I will not let anyone hurt you anymore."

-more silence-

-whisper- "I don't want to."

"Why must you fight me so!? Why can't you just learn?"

"Because as I am now, I know I will rebuild myself. I will get stronger whether you believe me or not."

"Just listen to me-"

"I said I won't! I will not go back to being dead when it felt so good when I was alive-"

"So that's it! You are going to keep destroying yourself for that little bit of life you felt?"

"Why must you say it as such? I know it will be better soon. I can feel it getting better, little by little."

"I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS-"

"JUST TRUST ME!!! Please, just trust me"

"So that I can get ruined in each of your attempts? We are all connected and you are the reason for her tears."

"I know"

"Right, of course you know." -sighs-

"I'm sorry Concious."

"Don't be Heart. Soon I hope to understand."

-Silence-

-whisper- "I do too."