info.......

Anushka Romano
Likes drawing, singing, playing instrument, dancing, baking, reading and writing

Dislikes her 'parents' and people who treat girls like they r nothing

Profession tutors kids, teaches kids dance, YouTuber (makes gacha vid) and a author at Wattpad

Sexuality poly, pan

Relationship in relationships(with...
spoilers... can't say )

Relatives father, mother, 6 brothers, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins

About she is a sweet and shy girl, doesn't talks to anyone except her bfs, the kids she teacher and their parents and her teachers, gives one words answers to others, unsocial, likes to show her emotions through art and music, treats everyone equal, is cultural, things there is good in everyone and gives them a second chance, although, she is ready to do anything for those she loves and is polite and look like can't hurt a fly, she can also be ur worst nightmare as well......
She is a 4th wall breaker.....beware, and is also authors biggest headache
(You'll know why later😔)

Alessandro Romano
Ex-capo of Italian mafia, 46 years old, has 6 sons and a daughter, runs many hotels, restaurant, clubs etc.....

Regina Romano
Wife of alessandro, 43 years old, loves her sons and her daughter, sweet and caring, pure hearted, don't make her angry or u dead......

Leonardo Romano
Ruthless Italian mafia capo, 25 years old, eldest son of the family, loves his siblings, only bows to his sister and takes order from his parents and his sister only, his glare is enough to make anyone want to crawl in a grave and die......

Lorenzo Romano
The doctor of the family, 24 years old, loves cooking but only for his sister, his looks can fool in him being the most lenient among his brothers but he is a great shooter and his aim never fails...

Adriano Romano
The third eldest of the family, 21 years old, likes street fighting and never lost any battle, loves video games and teasing his sister......

Luca Romano
The fourth eldest, 19 years old, is calm and collected, doesn't talks much to anyone except his sister, likes art and is an artist, even if he doesn't shows he is the out-tough-in-soft type guy, loves to cuddle with his sister(but later in the story).......

Matteo Romano
The elder twin, 17 years old, loves to sing but not in front of anyone, likes cars and race, is cold towards his sister at start, loves to make fun of his sister because she is the shortest among them all......

Gianni Romano
The younger twin, 17 years old, loves to read, is kind hearted, loves to share stories about the book he reads to his sister they sort of had formed their own reading club........

Everyone in the family loves there princess but she is a bit closed but is ready to give them a chance and slowly open herself to them.......

This is my first time writing such a story and if u see my profile u won't find many books......i can say that this book is half based on my imagination and half of the books that i read which have same mafia and lost daughter theme..... sorry if its not good.....i always wanted read a book like this but never found one so thought to make one..... I don't know how to write angst so sorry......

U can also call this book a mafia x super natural creature/powers book.......

(Hell i gave a spoiler in the book.....oh well let's see what you'll can find)