ѕнυт υρ кιяι!

Previously..

Y/N and Kiri "did the deed" and Y/N caught Kiri in the room with someone. The gang caught Kiri and Y/N going at it which stopped their "late night plans". (A/N: Its short cuz i didnt know another way to summarise the last chapter)

Now..

"Y/N wait!" You hear Kiri say after you. You wobble quickly to the elevator rapidly pushing the button. Loud footsteps keep getting closer as the elevator dings. As the doors close, you see a hardened hand stop the doors. "*sniffle* Leave me alone Kirishima" you say. Kirishima's face goes blank because you haven't called him that since you first met him. He moves his hand from the door and as you see the door close you see tears fall out of his eyes.

"*sniffle* Mina please open the god damn door." you say pounding on the door. "DAMMIT MINA OPEN THE DOOR" you say now more angry then before. You hear shuffling coming from the other side of the door and you see a sleepy Mina open the door. "The hell? Whats up girlie?" Mina says letting you into her dorm. "Can I sleep here tonight?" "I thought you were sleeping with kiri?" Mina says confused. "Can we just shut the fuck up about Kirishima?!" you scream. Mina looks at you confused but agrees. "Cmon babes." she lets you in and you fall asleep crying in her arms.

~TIME SKIPPPPP~

"*knock knock* Y/N I know your in there.. please can we talk?" Kiri says from the other side of Mina's door. You get up, legs still sore, and open the door. Your eyes are bloodshot red and puffy. "Please Kirishima, leave me alone." You say walking out the door towards the elevator. "Y/N please!" he says grabbing your arm. "please at least let me-" "Eijirou Kirishima. Leave. Me. Alone." you say yanking your arm back. You go back to your dorm and put your things away. You do your skin care routine and lay your edges down not wanting to do your hair. You wet your hair and begin drying it with a shirt to have a fro. 

~ANOTHA TIME SKIP HOE~

'huh weird bakugo isnt here yet..' Bakugo is always first to class and for some strange reason the whole class is here exept for him and Kirishima. "Hey hot stuff" you hear Denki yell over to you. Sero, Mina, Tsuyu, Momo and Shoto were hanging out by your desk waiting for you. "Mon ami! Your copain  is hereee!" you hear Ayoma yell from across the room. You look over to see him helping Bakugo into the class. "Yo wtf is wrong with bakugo?" you hear Sero say to mina. "No clue.." mina replies. You wobble -legs still fucked up- to Kirishima and smack him. "Hey! What was that for?" Kiri yells back suprised. Tears brimming your eyes, you say "Because.. Because you slept with him." You say. Kirishima and Bakugo look at eachother in shock. "Fuck you.. The both of you." You say wiping the one tear that fell out your eye with a blank face. Mr Aizawa walked into the room as you stormed out. "Miz. L/N where are you going? Class is about to sta-" You slam the door using your quirk. 

Somewhat running, you run back to your dorm packing a bag. "Sick and tired of this stupid school.. sick and tired of these stupid boys.. sick and tired of Kirishima. I'm fucking done." you mumble to yourself while packing a bag. "N/N please let me in. Let me explain please" You hear kirishima say while knocking on your door. "Shut up Kirishima" you say in a monotone way, sounding nothing like yourself.

Kirishima POV

 "Fuck you..The both of you" Y/N says. She leaves the classroom and I chase after her. I bang on her door. "N/N please let me in. Let me explain please." I say. "Shut up Kirishima." Dammit. that stupid fucking name. Kirishima. She never called me that.. even when we first met! I screwed up. Big time. Fuck fuck fuck! What the hell am I supposed to do?! I can't even get her to open the fucking door and she is talking to me like a stranger! Fucking Bakugo. If only she knew..

~flash back to last night Kirishima POV~

"Shitty hair open the door please.." I hear bakugo knocking on my door weakly. I run and open the door to see him dripping with blood. "Hey man what happened??" I say concerned. He got beat up by some general studies students because he is gay. My room is hella hot so i took my shirt off and helped clean bakugo up. Me, still sweating, I open my window to let some cool air in. Bakugo is laying in my extra sleeping bag and I hear a knock come from my bedroom door. Y/N opens the door and sees me standing there shirtless with sweat dripping down my chest and face. "Make her go away" I hear bakugo say knowing Y/N heard him. "Clearly I'm interrupting something so I'm just going to go." Y/N walks out of my room quickly and began running to the elevator. "Y/N wait!" "Leave me alone kirishima." She says. I move my arm from the elevator door with tears running down my face. I fall to the floor and begin sobbing.

~flash back over~ 

Y/N POV

I finally finish packing and I text my grandma and let her know I am coming over for the weekend. I open the door and see Kirishima sitting on the floor with dried tear stains asleep. "What are you doing here Kirishima?" I say with an attitude. "Please let me explain.." He says still half asleep. I nod my head urging him to continue. He explains everything that happened with Bakugo. "After I helped him out I was going to ask you out but I guess not."Kirishima says. 'Okay I believe him but why didn't he say anything then? Oh cuz I slammed the door in his face.' "Okay well that doesn't make everything puppies and rainbows." "I don't know what to do then..." He says. " Hol up. You were gon ask me out?!?!" I say getting exited. "I was going to but i kind of ruined the surprise" he says smiling. 

"Y/N L/N, be my girlfriend." He says. "Uhhh.. sure!" I say. 'Wow.. Kiri still wants to date me even after me being a jerk to him.' "Kirishima.. I'm sorry for smacking yo-" He grabbed my throat. "Its Eijirou, Daddy, Baby, Sweetface or rock man. NEVER Kirishima. Do you understand?" you frantically nod your head trying not to moan (ya kno we like getting choked here) He adds more pressure to the side of your neck. "Words baby." "y-yes. I u-understand.". Mina walks down the hallway and sees Kirishi- I mean Eijirou, "choking" you. Mina not knowing what just happened, starts charging for Eijirou. "Get... The... Fuck off her!" Mina screams while throwing some acid his way. You use your quirk and re direct the acid. Mina jumps on Eijirou's back and begins slapping him. "Mina relax! We are cool now! Please don't hurt ROCK MAN!!" you say trying your hardest not to start dying of laughter. Kirisima turns his head and looks at you. Your smile quickly fades when he starts chasing you down the hallway with Mina on his back still. you trip and that gives Eijirou some layaway and jump on you. you both fall down and mina is still in shock how fast you and kirishima were running. 

The position you were in was kind of 13+ (iykyk) and Mina looked at you and Kirishima and analized the position you were in. Both of you out of breath, Kirishima moved his knee and you took in a deep breath. Him looking down seeing where his knee was at, mina analizing the situatuon, BOOOOOY were you in for a riiiiiiiiide.😉

A/N: HELLO MY DEAR SPAUNS OF SATIANNNNN. How are ya? hope your good. I took a break for writing because school was starting up and I may or may not have punched someone. Again, you dont know. ANYWAYSS I hope everyone's summer was amazing and you enjoyed yourselves. Anyways, Love you all and as normal. DRINK SOME DAMN WATA👏 EAT SOME DAMN FOOD 👏👏 GET SOME DAMN SLEEP 👏👏👏 Love yaaaaaaa