Chapter:16🦋

In the story:

Sehun with bewildered eyes: You said I smell bad?! Do you have any ideas how much money I spend for my perfumes?

Baekhyun: Ah no..I me-

Sehun: If you don't believe, smell me.

He held his own shirt collar and sniffed.

Sehun:It's very alluring! You can try.

Baekhyun was taken a back...

Baekhyun: Boss I didn't mean  to say you these...

Sehun: Still you did and threw cold water on me!

Baekhyun: Sorry boss, I said those things and wanted to throw water on Kyungsoo because we were arguing over something...but you came here on the wrong time...

Sehun was open mouthed by shock: Again you threw on me instead of someone else! I warned you to check before you chuck something.

Baekhyun: It was a mistake boss..I am sorry...

Sehun: Is there anything else remains to throw on me? I am infront of you. Now throw..

Baekhyun bit his lower lip,  he didn't know what to say..

Sehun saw there was still some water on the bucket.

Sehun took the bucket and poured the rest of water on his head.

Sehun: Done! Now happy or want to pour more?

Baekhyun was dumbstruck on his place.

Kyungsoo returned home with some food.

Kyungsoo was completely shocked by them in that situation, he saw Sehun with a bucket of water.

Kyungsoo: Yah! Oh Sehun...why are you taking shower here?! I have bathroom!

Sehun and Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo and Sehun glared at Baekhyun, he threw the empty bucket on the floor.

Kyungsoo: It's all wet now, I have to clean them..

Baekhyun with an awkward smile: It was my fault...I threw water on him by mistake. I though it was you Kyungsoo.

Sehun rolled his eyes.

Kyungsoo laughed: Again Sehun became your victim!!

Sehun scowled: Don't cackle Kyungsoo! You two are getting on my nerves!

Baekhyun: I am extremely sorry boss. Wait I am getting a towel.

Baekhyun rushed to get a towel.

Kyungsoo was still laughing.

Baekhyun handed a towel to Sehun.

Sehun was trying to dry his hair with the towel.

Kyungsoo: By the way I didn't expect you today Sehun! You don't come here without informing me.