Chapter 0 - History

(You don't need to read this, this is only basically what happened when Wilbur and Tommy were born! No convos!)

The history of L'Manberg for the most part was going the same way as any other country's stories would. The change of L'Manberg's history started when the newest ruler was born.

1796.sep.14

On a rainy day, the newest ruler of L'Manberg was born. 26 days before the newest ruler was born into the royal family, the King has fallen. Fallen from his throne from next to the Queen, into the cold darkness ruled by death.
The Queen seemed to be unphased by the King's death to the public eye. The Queen said, quote; "The King's death was expected, predictable and unstoppable." The Queen ruled over the kingdom of L'Manberg by herself for the following 26 days, till the new ruler was born.
Of course, a newborn would be uncapable of taking care of his kingdom, so the Queen agreed to let be chosen a new King, till his son is capable of ruling over his kingdom and home.

1796.oct.07

The new King has been chosen by the L'Manberg's citizens after a month, after the Queen admitted that taking care of a kingdom and his first priority, his son, was a hard job by herself.
The Queen announced her son to the public on that exact day, his one month old son called Wilbur. The Queen kept the new King far away from the his son, being protective of him. The new King was far away from getting her to trust him enough to be near Wilbur. She, and only one guard was allowed to even look or touch Wilbur in any kind of way.
The King didn't seem to notice the Queen's protectivness of her son and secretly played and talked with him, maybe even hold him even if he wasnt really trying to keep it a secret.
The Queen being unaware of the King even being near her son, started to feel pleased as the King didn't try bothering his son, or herself at any point.
They had converstations with eachother but the Queen needing to be with her crying son, most of the time made it an almost never happening experience for them to be seen sitting in the same room, especially during breakfast and dinner.
Even though the King wanted to get to know the Queen, he knew it would be hard to get close to her after all that happening to the previous King. The knew it had been devistating to the public, as their ruler, their King had fallen. To even think about someone so close to someone like the Queen, was probably even worse than just to a stranger in the huge kingdom of L'Manberg.
So in the end, he didn't try pushing the Queen into talking to him at any point. Waiting for her to get comfortable with him and speak.

1796.mar.20

The King had taken Wilbur with himself into the palace's garden while the Queen slept in. The six months old Wilbur was sitting on the grass next to the King, playing with the grass while the King was looking over him, sitting next to him on the grass.
The Queen had awoken to Wilbur's crib empty, and let out a scream. The King, not even noticing the Queen screaming, continued to watch over the small, actual leader of this kingdom. He gently ruffled the young boy's hair as Wilbur continued to eximane the yellow crocus flower, still in the ground, his hands brushing over them.
The Queen has ordered all, any and every guard (even the ones off duty) to search the palace and the enerity of the kingdom for his son. Once the guards' new duty has been set, the Queen decided to search for the King herself. She did not like the idea of his son and the King not being present at the same time.
After searching and searching for Wilbur and the King, the Queen decided there was one place left where only the rulers and very few could enter. As she practically ran through the palace, towards and into the garden, she was partly shocked, relifed and furious. Shocked by seeing his son smiling while sitting next to the King, relifed by finally Finding his son, and furious by the King being so close to his one and only son.
As the King turned around, finally noticing the out of breath Queen, he was confused.

1800.dec.18

After four years of the King's death, and Wilbur's birth, the kingdom got back into place. With the King's death, and also with the new King's arrival came desbelief, fear and unsureness.
Four years after that, the kingdom finally started to realize that the new King is actually responsible. The Queen had also started to let the King get close to Wilbur, but was still protective of him. The King and Queen has finally started to get to know eachother, and rule over the kingdom together.
Wilbur was a smart child for his age and a lively, smiley one too, who seemed to be adventourus too. Though his mother, the Queen had didnt allow him to leave the palace's territory without her and guards.
Wilbur, being a four year old, had no problem always staying next to his mother.

1804.apr.09

On a sunny afternoon, the seven year old Wilbur was led into a room with the King and his mother inside. He walker over to his mother holding a crying child. Wilbur smiled at his mother then back to his younger brother. His mother seemed really tired so he reached over to take his baby brother from his mother's arm, and his mother handed his baby brother to Wilbur. His name was long ago known, Tommy. His mother, the Queen had said, she chose the name 'Tommy' because he, Wilbur used to call her Tommy and Tom instead of Mommy and Mom when he was only learning to speak. He tried stopping Tommy from crying, but had no actual idea how to do it. After a few more minutes, the King took Tommy away from him without a warning and earned a glare from both Wilbur and his mother, the Queen.

1904.apr.14

Five days after Tommy's birth, the Queen's worsening condition after giving birth has stopped, with the darkness taking her away too. As the Queen passed away, not only was it a problem to the kingdom, the King and the royal blood, but also to the five days old Tommy, and the 8 eight year old Wilbur who had just lost his one and only parent.
Panic ran over the whole of L'Manberg in just after a few minutes after the Queen's passing had been announced. Everyone started doupting the King again and some people were even more worried for the two sons of the Queen.
The King tried to calm everyone down for the next few months. After the Queen's passing, many offered to take care of the youngest son, as Wilbur is also still a child, who has no idea how to deal with a baby. Wilbur got help from the other kingdoms' Kings and Queens.
While Wilbur made a promise for himself after what he has seen the citizens do to their own home.

1907.jun.22

The three year old Tommy and the thirdteen year old Wilbur was sitting in the younger's bedroom when a loud shot was heard. Wilbur picked Tommy up and held him close to his chest as he ran towards the sound. As he got closer and closer the King's office, he started to see more and more guards running around the place. He sped up, till he was in front of the King's office. As he was just about to open the door, somebody from inside, walked out, and the only thing Wilbur could see was the King passing away too.
Wilbur had remembered what his mother told him once, and wasnt expecting it to go any better than she told him.
He held Tommy's head away from the scene as he ran back to his baby brother's room, locking the door and sliding down against it.
He hugged Tommy tightly as he ignored the ruckuss going on on the other side of the door he was sitting against.

1908.aug.22

Exactly two months later, the thirdteen year old Wilbur was crowned as the new ruler of L'Manberg. People belived, that someone who's actually from the royal bloodline, will be able to save their kingdom. Theories were, that the King was assisasinated by those who doupted his work, and had enough with their Queen falling. Other kingdoms were kind enough to help out the new, thirdteen year old, confused King.
Their help might have been as a peace offering for their own benefits, or maybe an actual, kind gesture towards the young and ignorant King. Wilbur being a thirdteen year old, without any guidence, accepted all the unknown and secretive help other kingdoms offered him and his brother.
Wilbur has seen how idiotic the citizens can be, and he wasnt risking his brother's, and his mother's last wish to also fall into nowhere.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I hope you enjoyed this history chapter-!
Again, thank you for All the votes and reads on my first story!
I have some ideas for this one!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━