24

Lauren's pov

Camila and I were in bed watching a movie with some snacks around us, we were cuddled up her being the little spoon and me being the big spoon.

I pull Camila back a little bit and kiss her cheek, she looks at me smiling and I smile back, she goes back to watching the movie and I kiss her neck.

"Mhm, Lauren" Camila moans softly as I suck on her pulse point

Soon Camila rolls over and pulls me down kissing her, I slowly climb on top of Camila not braking the kiss.

We continue to make out the movie completely forgotten about as well as the snacks being pushed off the bed onto the floor.

I pull back a little bit and grab the bottom of Camilas shirt, I look at her and she nods so I pull it over her head and throw it on the floor. I look at Camilas body for a moment admiring her Beauty, though Camila started to cover herself, I pull her hands away and shook my head.

"Please don't, you're so beautiful" I say, she smiles with a blush

"Thank you" she whispers, I nod and kiss her again

"Can I take your top off too?" Camila asked, I nod and she did she runs her hands all over me as I wasn't wearing a bra, as she was I took her bra off and Leant down and kisses all over her chest.

Soon our pants came off and our underwear, I was kissing Camilas neck and running my hand up and down her inner thigh as she was moaning softly and playing with my hair.

"Hey girls dinner- oh my god!" My mom screams as she walks into my room without knocking

"Mom!" I yell and quickly get under the covers with Camila, camila hides her body with mine and also hides her face in the crook of my neck.

"Why the hell didn't you knock?!" I continue to yell embarrassed

"What's going on?" Dad asked coming in hearing us hell

"Oh god" he said seeing Camila and I naked under the covers

"Jesus" I whisper laying down covering my face with my hands Camila continuing to use me as her shield

"Get dressed, dinner is ready" Mom said clearing her throat and leaves with my dad

"I don't want to go down" Camila said with an embarrassed voice, I nod rubbing me back.

"Me either baby" I whisper kissing her cheek

We stay there for a while in silence

"I really enjoyed it..." Camila mumbled, I smile wide knowing exactly what she was on about

"Enjoyed what baby" I smirk softly

"The touching and kissing, feeling your skin against mine" she whispers and looks at me, I smile and kiss her softly and she kisses me back.

"Me too baby, me too" I whisper, she smiles and cuddles me

After a while Camz and I got dressed and went down to have dinner, it was awkward and we stayed silent most of the time just humming and nodding.

When we were done we went right back to my room to hide, for the rest of the day we just cuddled and talked until we fell asleep.