trying out some new shit

Since I'm absolutely bored right now I tried some things out that I've never before. Since I don't have anyone to whom I can tell my joy about this, I'm posting this here (because i don't have friends who like the same things as me :,().

First you need to know that my style used to be very basic and normal like shirt and jeans and that's it. But you also have to know that I love alternative style/clothing and of course, this day had to come when I finally manage to get out of my comfort zone and try something like this. I don't even know if I can call the outfits alternative but they're inspired by it. The outfits I will show you are only composed of things I found in my closet but have never worn before. Most of these clothes are "gifts" of other girls a bit older than me who don't wear these things anymore.

Anyways, here is the first outfit:

I like this because of that t-shirt

I like this because of that t-shirt. It feels so good to wear. And I love the jewelry and those chains are the best.

This is the second outfit:

The dress is a bit too big for me but it's not visible with that blouse

The dress is a bit too big for me but it's not visible with that blouse. And of course the chains and the earrings ✨

That's all I could find in my closet but I hope I can go shopping soon and make this my standard because when I wore these I felt pretty. That's not a feeling I have often and I really appreciate it when I can feel it for one moment. It would be nice if this would last for more than two hours when I'm standing in my room alone •~•

Something I also tried is skating. Yep, I love it too. That was not even planned I just said to my brother in law: "I wish I could skate. That's something I want to achieve one day." I have NEVER thought about skating before but in this moment it just felt right. And it still does. I don't wanna exaggerate but skating feels like the thing that I missed my whole life. I hope that I'll keep going that because it's so much fun. Yesterday I was cruising around my village with my headphones and some nice music and for that moment I wished it could stay forever. I bet I looked like an idiot smiling even tho I can't skate well but that didn't matter. I just felt the vibes and it was giving.

I wish everyone of you the same experience one day and your life may seem hopeless right now but don't give up, something big is waiting for you <3

Bye <3
~Lelo