Spring Broken.

Blitzø: "I love this song! You were a spicy little- uh- Demon with the- uh- bleach blonde haaaair!"

Y/N: "Blitz."

Blitzø: "The fucking semeeeen-"

Y/N: "BLITZ!"

Blitzø: "WHAT?!"

Y/N: "Our parking spot."

Blitzø suddenly brakes, making half of the workers almost crash in the backseat, Blitzø grabbing his megaphone.

Blitzø: "Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your tits out of my parking spot!"

However, instead of going away, the door to the car opens, a pink-skinned succubi with demons gets out, chewing some bubble gum.

Blitzø: "Satan on a pole dancing the Macarena, it's Verosika."

Y/N: "Excuse me, who?"

Blitzø: "Verosika Mayday!"

Y/N: "I get it, you stupid fucking idiot, I'm asking who the fuck is she!"

Verosika: "Blitzo."

Y/N: "Miss, it's technically Blitz."

Blitzø: "Well well well, it's that whore of Verosika! I should have known your stinky ass drunken bitch of a persona was here, I could smell fish three miles away! Tought they had you locked up in rehab."

Verosika: "Pffft. Rehab is for losers anyways, so your sister says hi."

Blitzø: "Why the fuck are you parking here? This is a corporate parking spot! OUR corporate parking spot!"

Verosika: "I think my name's written down there, Blitzo."

Blitzø: "Okay, and why the fuck are you here?"

Verosika: "Freelance job for one of the infinitely more successful companies here, see you in a week!"

Blitzø: "Hold the fucking fuck up, a week? You are NOT parking here for a week! Move your pussy tampon vomit van out of the way or-"

???: "Or?"

Oh, fucking great, another hellhound.

Y/N step out of the car and stood beside Blitzø.

Y/N: "Or you're becoming dead meat."

???: "Holy shit... Y/N? Y/N L/N?"

Y/N: "Uh, ye- yeah, it's me...?"

???: "My name's Vortex, can I get an autograph?!"

Y/N: "I guess you... can?"

Y/N grabbed the photo and pen Vortex gave him, writing his signature on there and giving it back to Vortex.

Vortex: "Holy... Thanks man, I owe you one!"

Y/N: "Oookay."

Verosika: "Wait, that's Y/N L/N?"

Y/N: "Okay, what the fuck is the deal with you people?"

Vortex: "Well, you're Hell's hero! You saved my girlfriend once!"

Y/N realized the people he saved while enraged or beating the shit out of thugs weren't sex dolls and could talk, granting him some fame. That, coupled with Loona's recording of him beating the shit out of people, granted him a VIP status.

Verosika: "What are you doing here with these losers?"

Y/N: "Work. What are you doing with all those people, a gangbang?"