same place and unfamiliar faces

The sky is so clear today, the blue skies with a fluffy white clouds decorating it, you can really tell that this day is quite a good day, but for Taehyung, it's the most nerve wrecking day ever.

He attended Seoul National University as well, but this SNU is utterly unlike the one he is used to, leaving the question of why he is here. The last time he remembered himself, he was in the library reading a book before dozing off. Standing in front of the same school, but somewhat at a different place, he found himself here.

He examined his appearance and noticed that nothing had changed; he still wore his black pants and cream colored sweater with beads. However, when he fished around in his pocket, he discovered a rectangular laminated object that read, "Kim Taehyung, Major in Interior Design - 2nd year," and was clearly an ID.

Taehyung was in awe as he entered the university through the gate and noticed "Welcome Freshmen" banners all over the place. The setting was undoubtedly stunning, just like in old books and other things he had read. Then he noticed something put on the bulletin board that read, "11:32am, April 5, 1970."

What the heck is going on? He has returned to the year 1970? the year he wasn't even born yet and before he even existed!

Taehyung was wandering aimlessly across the vast campus hallway while wondering about why he had come here. If only he had known how crucial it is to pay attention to where you are going, perhaps this day would have been successful despite his continuing confusion.

"Ouch" Taehyung let out when his butt landed directly on the floor.

"Eyes are made to look where you're going, are yours not functioning well?" Taehyung hear a guy said.

Standing up while hissing because his ass hurts from so much impact and he definitely look stupid cause the first time he did in this time or whatsoever is to bump and made his ass hurt. Taehyung look at the guy in front of him, well the guy he bumped into.

O-oh

The man in front of him is about an inch or two taller than he is, has pale skin, a sharp jaw that could cut you if you touched it, and furrowed brows. However, he has cute doe-shaped eyes with charcoal-colored irises that appear to be deep and hollow.

Because this guy is obviously the reason why Taehyung's ass hurts right now—albeit a different kind of ass hurt—it doesn't matter that he looks so hot as fuck. Taehyung shakes his head slightly in an effort to suppress his thoughts and fantasies about him.

"Well, sorry but my eyes are functioning so well" Taehyung answered, the other guy next to the one he crashed into was astonished in what Taehyung have said. He didn't notice him a while ago.

"Are you talking back at me?" the guy asked, his one brow up with a smug smile plastered on his face.

"You're asking me so of course I'll talk back to you"

The guy tsk, shaking his head in disbelief while the other guy beside him smirked.

"Do you know who I am?" the guy asked, looking directly into Taehyung's eyes.

"Do you expect everyone to know you?" Taehyung asked as if he's challenging the guy because the fuck? Of course he doesn't know him, he even don't know what in the world he is right now.

"I can't believe this" the guy mumbled while chuckling.

"Look here blondy.." the guy walked forward, leaving only a few inches space between him and Taehyung.

".. I'm Jeon Jungkook and no one here try to mess with me" Jungkook said touching Taehyung's chin to make him look up to him.

"But I guess, there's someone who's trying now, right Boo?" Jungkook said seductively.