its my birthday owo + THE FINALE

a/n before we start, thank you if you read this all! even though this book never got any support (and i honestly wasn't expecting any), this was fun to write (im lying) ALSO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIGHT NOW OR ELSE I WILL CRY
/////////////////
you and kurtis are at karoke. you guys are singing fucking chrissy wake up i want to die im so sorry im sorry im sorry im s) but anyway you guys start singing and shit and you mess up a line. "y/n im going to rip out your organs ONE by ONE (ONE reference..... to be honest) wtf" "kurtis. i think we should break up." you say over the music is playing. "all you have been doing is mistreating me. all i do is love you, and you have never loved me back. i gave you my WORLD, kurtis. you ARE my world, kurtis. i truly cannot keep doing this anymore. you doing this to me has token a huge toll on my mental health. i will never see you, myself, or the world with the colors i was blessed with ever again. i will only be cursed with gray colors. all because you refuse to treat me right. i hope you understand where im coming from kurtis. in other words, you are a piece of shit." you say. then, there is a wave of silence. the crowd. everyone. everyone is processing what they just heard. even kurtis, he has never heard you defend yourself like this before. "wow, y/n. i never knew you really felt that way. im sorry" he replies before saying "IM SORRY I DONT GIVE A FUCK AHAHAHHA SUCK MY FAT DICK"

you beat up kurtis in the brutally way possible. he dies