Shigechi gets a boner

mmm Shigechi was walking down the street of Morioh and was lonely. He wanted to date someone really hot, so he sent harvest to find the hottest person who would ever want to date Shigechi. They then went outr, and came back carring Wamuu. Wamuu looked at Shigechi, and smiled.

"wow you look really hot," Shigechi said, getting a huge boner.

"Hahaha, so do you, daddy~~" Wamuu replied.

Shigechi looked at the loincloth that Wamuu was wearing, and sat Wamuu's huge cock.

"w-wow Wamuu, that sure is a big one..."

"Do you wanna take it out for a test drive~?" Wamuu said.

"s-sure..." Shigechi said seductively.

"Bend over, kid~~~"

Shigechi bent over, and then Wamuu stuck it in and came. He shoved his massive 11 inch dick right up Shigechi's ass so hard that Shigechi moaned very loud. they were in public doing this, so many people started noticing. Wamuu  started to shove it in faster, and harder, getting up to crazy speeds. Shigechi was drooling and moaning very loudly. Once Wamuu was done, he noticed how long SHigechi was.

"Wow, for a kid who's 2 foot 1 you sure have a big cock, can I suck it~~~~?" Wammu asked.

"o-oh yeah! suck it hard!"

Shigechi was being sucked by Wamuu and he started to moan even more. He was cumming all over, and it was overflowing from Wamuu's mouth.

"oh wammu thats so goooooood...." Wammu continued to suck, until it was half past noon. Shigechi then went home, and slept with a new boy that night.