05

Sorry yall for leaving lmao but enjoy this somewhat long chapter

3Rd POV

The three went back into their home. It was morning now. Meeting back up with Crowley and Deuce.

Deuce didn't really have any change on his fired leg.

But now... This up coming night, they will have to play a game to get more cards for their visa.

Deuce had crutches as the five victims started walking to their next game.

If they didn't play this they would have died, so they were forced to play such deadly game.

This next game was in a huge glasses up building. Their foots clatter on the ground as the entered the place.

They already got to the laser where it would register them in, they got in with no hesitation.

The glassed dark hallway lead them to a light in the middle of the building, where three tables are placed.

One had phones, second had some type of head wear, and third was the biggest table...

Which had something they never expected for this game..

It was a whole table of weapons....or tools if you don't mind.

Hammers, saws, pliers, scissors, knifes and screwdrivers was places nicely and organized on that table.

There was even a small note at the top of those weapons which had wordings of " Feel free to use".

The words already horrified them.

"Are we gonna use this to tear something?" Deuce thought innocently.

Crowley got closer to the weapons and touched the items, to check if they were even real.

But his hands came across this large ish butcher knife. "This one." Crowley showed the knife.

"Thos look kinda cool." Deuce pointed down at some, Ace, Grim and Yuu bent down to inspect the head wear.

It was some type of VR set but built differently. Then that recognizable tone cane on the phone.

The five checked the phones.

Facial recognition in progress please wait a moment..

The phone loaded the five faces.

Entry's accepted!

The phone spoke and everyone looked around, the phone seem to be connected to some speaker of some sort.

Then the big screen in front of the five blasted open with bright colourful lights popping in.

Welcome! Sponsored by shinjuku natural botanical garden.