Chapter 3

After Sonic's revival/return, Eggman has been hiding for a few months at the announcement, It'd seem he's planning something, and that's what he's doing to finally end Sonic and his friends once and for all.
------

-Eggman's lair-

Eggman was pressing buttons as he operated his computer. "Eggman!" Cubot shouted through the halls for the doctor in a panic as he quickly floated into the doctor's sight. "What is it you fleabag, I'm busy," Eggman said pushing the yellow robot away. "Sonic's alive!" Cubot quickly explain as he was getting pushed away. Eggman stopped pushing the robot away at that and quickly turned to it. 

"What?! How is that possible, I was sure to have ended him!" Eggman shouted at cubot and looked through his computer cameras that showed the city. "Apparently not sir, he must have been revived or maybe Tails didn't poison him." Orbot finally spoke up from beside Cubot as he started floating around. 

 Eggman hit his computer in frustration and rubbed his bald head. "Impossible! I guess I'll have to think of another plan." He mumbled to himself as he typed in his computer.

"Aha! I have the perfect plan... Get ready to meet your demise. Sonic the hedgehog." Eggman laughed maniacally. "Sent out the spy bot!" Eggman shouted at the robots behind him.

-Back at Bygone village-

"Thanks for helping me renovate the place," Amy said with a smile on her face as she lifted the other side of the pink couch. "You probs Ames, but why do you want to renovate all of a sudden?" Sonic asked curiously as he placed the couch down with a groan. "I want to make a cupcake shop!" She exclaimed, "But I have to move my house to build the shop." She continued. "Oh." Sonic looked disappointed at that and followed Amy inside.

  Knuckles came in a while after, exhausted like he just ran a 150mile marathon. "What's up with you Knuckle-head?" Sonic asked concerned as he moved the TV. "I-I... PHEW." He let out a heavy sigh and fell to the ground. "I'm here, Amy!" He spoke trying to catch his breath. "You're late, and Sonic already moved everything." She said with her hand on her hip. "aw man!" Knuckles exclaimed and laid back down on the floor. 

After a while a drone was sent out from Eggman's lair to spy on Sonic and his crew as they were helping around the village. "Amy, why are you talking to the floor?" Tails asked concerningly, watching the pink hedgehog on the ground as she groaned. She quickly got up and groaned again. "I'm fine, I'm not talking to the floor." 

"Amy's what!?" Sticks shouted as she ran into the house. "Nothing Sticks," Amy said with a smile on her face. "You know, people who talk to the ground are aliens, are you an alien?!" Sticks assumed. "I'm not an alien, Sticks," Amy said as she rolled her eyes playfully before placing her hand on her hips. "Hey, Sticks, don't you think you should set up some traps, I heard there were aliens near your bunker." Tails said while he was in the living room. "You're right, aliens won't get me, I am uniblito- unabli-.... They can't kill me." Sticks gave up and ran back to her home. 

  Sonic came in a little while after with a confused look on his face. "Why's sticks running around outside with a toaster?" He asked pointing outside. "I told her there were aliens near her bunker." Tails admitted before biting into a sandwich.

---

I lost motivation thinking of what to put for this part-

Byee <3

Don't trip on the way out
(Ooo I still got it)