Challenge Details

Summary: Being a superhero isn't something Ben ever thought he'd be doing, especially not at the age of fourteen. He'd figured he'd be going camping still with his grandpa ever summer, annoying his cousin, and being told to apply himself more in school - all of which still happen mind you - but adding being a superhero to his list just makes everything so much harder. Between crime fighting and trying to keep his grades up to a decent level - not to mention trying to keep his identity hidden - it's amazing he has time for any thing at all. He barely manages really, but he does manage. That all may change soon enough with the rise of a new supervillain known as Viglax.

Plot: Superhero AU based off of the Ultra Ben from the original series.

Details (Requirements):
- Limited amount of aliens

- Ben can temporary empower people with his powers. How he discovers this is up to you.

- Ben only has five abilities. (Up to you but suggestions will be further down for optional use.)

- Grandpa Max is the only one who knows about Ben from the Start.

- Gwen is Lucky Girl here too.

- Max used to have powers, but gave them up to save his son's lives and neither remember as a result.

-  Max's abilities were different from Ben's except for two.

- Ben's Family has an X Factor ability that is not considered one of their main powers, as its a hail Mary ability - a do or die that can potentially cost them their lives.

Extra Details (Additional Info):
- Max's wife is still an alien.

- Gwen's magic ability comes from both sides of the family, both alien and earthly.

- Kevin is both powered by his alien DNA and earthly powers.

- Pairings, if any, are up to the taker of the challenge.

Suggestions:
- Ben's Power Set: Super Strength, Super Speed, Invulnerability, Temporary Empowerment, and Flight.

- Charmcaster is Gwen's archenemy, while Hex is just one of Ben's many villains.

- Ben has a vulnerability to Magic which Max never had.

- Ben's Weaknesses: Magic, High Powered Alien Tech, and blunt force trauma (only from those as strong or stronger than him).

- Max's Past Powers: Super Strength, Flight, Enhanced Healing, Heat Vision, and Energy Absorption.
X Factor: Power Sacrifice.

*That's all. All further details ate up to the taker. Leave a comment or DM me if you wish to accept the challenge.*