𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 6

QUICK NOTE:THERE MOST LIKLEY WONT BE SMUT WARNINGS , AND JUST BEWARE THERE IS GOING TO BE A LOT OF SMUT FOR MY FREAKY GALS, ALSO I MIGHT MAKE THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY FAST PACE JUST TO GET TO THE SMUT AND MAIN PARTS OF THE STORY!!!

HOPE U ALL ENJOY , LUV YALL🥹🤍💫

Angélicas 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

After the incident with Luca at the club , my sister and I did our research and I think the best thing to do is to get away from him. It had been 3 weeks so maybe he forgot about me , good !

Anyways summer was starting and the girls and I are going to Italy for a whole month,we packed and headed to the airport , and  we're now going to land soon.

Me and the girls finally arrived in Rome,Italy . I had an amazing hotel view and all of our rooms were on the same floor. After taking a nap and a shower we decided to get ready so we can go to a restaurant.

Angelica's outfit :

I put on the dress and then a pair of black ankle strapped heels, I put on my pearl bracelet and Pearl earrings

I put on the dress and then a pair of black ankle strapped heels, I put on my pearl bracelet and Pearl earrings . Then I did some light makeup and straighten my blonde hair and left it down , I grabbed a black purse and met up with the girls.

The restaurant was very elegant and the food was to die for , once we were done eating and the girls are waiting outside for our taxi to head to our hotel , meanwhile I went to the bathroom quickly. When I finished I began washing my hands although I felt eyes on me , but I didn't hear anyone enter.

I quickly got goosebumps and turned around only to be met with none other then Luca Morales

His cold green and grey eyes starring into my soul , I scan him and god he looks so hot , he had a dark blue dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and his tattooed arms with rings exposed.

His tattoos on his neck and chains making me feel horny, god I'm like a teenage girl.

I couldn't help but feel myself get wet , I quickly snap back to reality and feel my eyes widened because how did he find me , but then again he's a mafia leader so I just answered my question .

"hello angel " , his cold voice sending shivers down my spine.

"What are you doing here Luca?!"

"You really thought I wouldn't go out my way to find you and just let you go , well your wrong, because your now mine "

"I'm no one's property , and you are mistaken if you think I would ever be with a fucking Mafia leader."

"you surely speak too soon angel "

"I want you to leave and never find me again because I swear to god Lu-"
He quickly slams my back against the bathroom door and puts one arm next to my head and his other gripping my waist tight with his face so close to me that if I moved an inch our lips would touch.

"Did I not make my self clear, I'm going to say this one last time. you are mine from now on , just give me a chance to prove to you that I'm the right one angel "

Gosh so many things were running through my mind and his body being so close was not helping, I starred into his eyes, so many things can go wrong but would it hurt to try and see where things go with this man , maybe but I'm done letting things slip away form me .

"Okay, just one chance Luca." I say in a confident tone.
"But if you mess up , I wi-"

He quickly smashes his soft lips on mines , I feel heat run done to my core and sparks on me, he makes the kiss deeper and rougher , I wrap my arms around his neck.

He puts one hand on the back of my neck to push me deeper into the kiss, and the other hand touching my ass and grabbing my waist , his body felt so good against mine and the way he touched me made my mind feel like a haze .

"Fuck you taste like strawberries " he mumbles against my lips and we go back to making out. My whimpers get drowned by his lips. He starts kissing my neck
I feel his hand slither down under my dress.

"Can I touch you?"
"Mhmm"
He just made me more wet by asking for consent . His fingers move my black lace panties aside .

I gasp as his cold fingers touch my cl*t , he starts slowly moving his fingers.
"Your so fucking wet princess, tell me did I make you this wet?" His rough and deep voices mumbles in my ear .

"Yes I'm so fucking wet for you, please don't stop Luca" I moan for him as I feel my orgasm nearing.

"So godam needy princess, Tell me what you want, and if I'm nice I'll give it to you"

"I want your fingers to fuck me and make me cum" I mumble into his ear in a seductive tone . I gasp from the rough entrance of his fingers into my wet hole.

He was moving his fingers so good , adding more pressure and his fingers were thick and long . I never thought a man Can make me orgasm this hard from just his fingers , I was a moaning mess and grabbed onto his hair, he was starring at his fingers enter me over and over. All you can hear was his heavy breathing, my moans and the clicking wet sounds.

Out of nowhere he puts his hand around my neck and slows down . "Look at me" he says

"Mmmn please don't stop Luca" I whine , I was so desperate to get my release.
"Cum princess and moan my fucking name."

I feel my orgasm ripple through me , I felt so euphoric, I moaned Luca's name over and over as he held me and helped me ride out my orgasm.

As I opens my eyes to catch my breath , he puts my panties back in place and brings his fingers to his mouth. He sucks them clean savoring the taste . "So fucking sweet princess, I can taste you for eternity." He smirks.

I feel my face blush so hard. Luca turns around to wash his hands and wets a napkin and comes to me . "May I?"
I nod my head , he cleans me up and I then walk to the mirrior . I see ring prints on my neck I fixed my hair and reapplied my lipstick

"let's go to my place princess", "I can't my friends are waiting for me ."
"I wasn't asking princess, tell your friends to go hom-"
"what tell them , hey you can go home but sorry I took a while in the bathroom it's because I made out with a Mafia leader and now I'm going to his place , so see y'all tomorrow?!"

"Yes exactly that" he says with a dumb smile . "Ughh ur ridiculous. Just let me call them."

Fast forward , I ended up telling them what happened since I didn't want to leave them hanging, they said to just be safe and that they will head home .
I felt bad but they said to go have some fun since they know I haven't always had the courage to hang with a guy ever since that one time....

But anyways now I'm in Luca's car and we are just talking and listening to his favorite artist The weekend , which I found cute . He had one hand to drive and the other rubbing my inner thigh.

I don't know what I got my self into but I just know it's going to be a hell of a ride, hopefully a good one!

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!!!<3