Surprise

A/N: The sequel no one asked for! I can't help it, I just LOVE KibaSaku fanfics, it's my guilty pleasure. There isn't much out there though so I just decided to do it my damn self. This will be another multi chap fic so I hope y'all stay along for the ride!

Content Warning: Alcohol, Lemons, Degradation, Language

If you don't like it, don't read it

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, just a fan :)

If you stay down for me, then I'll stay awake for you.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sakura walked down the paved street towards the poorly lit bar. A sly smile crossed her lips as she neared the building. She was going to meet her friends and her boyfriend, Kiba. It had been a little over a month since they'd made things official and Sakura was happier than ever.

However, Sakura had been very busy with work lately, the last couple of weeks she's had to stay late at the hospital due to short staff. Kiba was also occupied with missions of course. It didn't help that they still lived in separate apartments for the most part, so they hadn't seen much of each other recently. Even tonight, they had plans to go out but Sakura would still be late since she had to go home and get ready after work.

Sakura was determined to make up for lost time tonight. She wore a dark green, velvet dress. It was strapless, showing off her perky breasts. It was also dangerously short, her plump ass close to peaking out with every step she took. The velvet material hugged her curves perfectly, from her tight waist to her wide hips.

Sakura wore a black leather jacket over the dress, it was September so the night air was beginning to get chilly. On her feet were black heels with gold accents, they matched her gold hoop earrings perfectly. She wore light makeup, just enough to accentuate her sparkling eyes and full lips.

Sakura finally reached the bar's entrance and grabbed the door handle. She swung open the door and entered. The bar was crowded tonight, a lot of people talking and laughing, drinks clinking, and music playing on the jukebox. Sakura removed her jacket as she scanned the area for her friends when she saw a familiar blonde ponytail at the bar. She walked up to Ino who was ordering a bottle for the table.

"Hey!" Sakura said cheerfully, catching her blonde friend's attention. Ino turned and smiled at the pinkette before looking her up and down. She let out a chuckle and shook her head.

"Kiba's gonna kill you." Ino said, smirking. All of their friends had quickly learned of Kiba's jealous and protective nature. Sakura laughed at her friend's response and shrugged her shoulders. She knew very well how to set Kiba off, and this dress was definitely going to put him on the edge tonight.

"So, where's everyone else?" Sakura asked Ino as the bartender came back with a bottle. Ino grabbed the liquor from him and turned to Sakura. She motioned for the pinkette to follow her.

"We all have a table over here, come on." Ino said. The pair walked towards a crowded table towards the back of the bar. At the table was Hinata, who sat beside Naruto. Naruto was currently yelling across the table at Sai. Next to Sai was an empty chair, Ino's. Lee, Tenten, and Shino were also present. Next to Shino, was Kiba who had his back to Sakura. They neared closer and Ino addressed the table. "I'm back, look who I found!"

The entire table turned to face Sakura. Everyone greeted her and a small blush crossed her cheeks as she noticed a few sets of eyes lingering on her body. She looked to Kiba whose eyes were blazing. He looked her up and down, taking in every inch of her perfect figure.