Chapter one

Author's pov

All the members of bts were having their breaktime of the month
They were individually enjoying their time in different activities . One day they decided to gather and talk about some group activities
Suddenly J-hope mentioned a topic which made all of the members interested on the subject.

JH : Guys , I think I'm possessed by something
Like a demon (while making a weird scary face)

JK : Really hyung !!!

JH : Yes . These days I'm feeling like my body became heavier then usual.

RM : It's just because you are eating very well maybe.

JH : But I'm not eating much these days
I don't have appetite.

Jin : I think you should go and see a doctor.

Tae : And physiatrist too ( while laughing )

JM : Tae, Don't tease hyung ( being slightly angry)

Jin : Sometimes I think that this world have some really dark secrets.

Suga : If you guys are done of this unrealistic subject can we go back on what we were talking? Such an useless topic.

After the group meeting was over everybody wanted to have a drink together at their favorite restaurant. They drink a little too much today.
As a result they all got super drunk . Their manager took them home.

Suga pov

As i was lying in the back seat of my car
Suddenly i dozed off without even noticing , of course it was the result of too much alcohol
After sometimes i think i heard a voice
That voice was calling me by my name , it was also calling by a nickname (yoon).With that i woke up and started to feel slightly chest pain . When the pain was gone i had some water then i asked my driver if he called me by my name . He denied it . I believed it cause i remember the voice i heard that was a voice of a girl ,A very sweet voice. I hear the voice very often but it was not clear until today . With all those thoughts my car stopped infornt of my house.
As i entered , i smelled a really sweet and fresh smell of something. It was like a perfume of rose . It was spreaded all over my house.
But i didn't know who used that perfume and nobody lived there without me . I thought that i am really drunk now so i should go and sleep.

RM pov

I woke up with severe headache,my eyes was also little blury. I couldn't remember much from last night. I noticed a file on my table than i remember suga hyung gave me that file,i have to check it and return it to him. After i got fresh up and had hangover soup. I was checking the file when j-hope called me

RM : Hello sunshine .

J-hope started to scream after hearing my voice. He was saying something but i couldn't get it

JH : RM RM !!!! Save me ( continuously screaming )

I tried to ask but the call got cut .I panicked and headed towards his house .After reaching at his house i rang the bell but he didn't open the door. I knew that the spare key was under a flower top ,i search for it and open the get.
I direct headed towards him bedroom.
When i open the door i saw he was sitting (while being tiny) in the corner of the room.
I went towards him after seeing me he hugged me and started to cry.I comforted him and asked

RM : what happened to you hobi?
After some while he finally answered,

JH : I was having breakfast when i saw suga coming towards me with a knife in his hand. After that i saw jk was also coming towards me with a knife .I was talking to them but they didn't answer. Like they were determined to kill me at that moment .I got really scared and call you .After talking to you I didn't see anyone (Said it all without stopping)

RM : I think it was alcohols fault.

JH : But i was completely sober.I talked to my mom before having breakfast.

RM : Okay okay.You take some rest now we will talk about it later (said while taking jhope to the bed)

While i was thinking about what jhope said suddenly my phone rang , I picked up and hear a familiar voice.
(Over the phone)
?? : Remember me ,right?Of course you do
You can forget about everything without me (saying with a devil laugh ) I'm coming. You guys be ready.This time I'll not go that easily.

"The phone call ended with that"

I was horrified after hearing that.

Suga pov

My sleep was disturbed by some phone call
It was my school best friend "ron".He called me so many times. After answering the call

Suga : Hello ron.Is everything alright?

?? : Hello suga.This is not ron
I'm niya (Ron's wife) I called you to tell you that Ron is not with us anymore ( saying while crying)

Suga : What !!! What are you saying niya ?
Tell me it's a lie.

Niya : No it's not. We are having his funeral
Please come fast

After listening that I felt like my whole heart was scattered .Ron was my best friend for this many years,we shared so many memories together. We were more than best friends.
My heart was crying so loud. After sometime i gathered myself and went to his funeral.
There was niya and Ron's mother sitting and crying. When i walked in Ron's mother hugged me and cried loud . I didn't try to console her, i just let her cry . After the funeral event was over Niya came to me and handed me a picture and piece of paper.

Niya : Ron's death was such a mystery I don't know what happened just saw him screaming in pain and saying your name again again.In his (Ron) last breath he wanted to talk to you but we didn't had time to call you.I'm sorry about that .He also wanted me to give you those things .(said with teary eyes)

After saying that Ron's wife and mother left.
I was sitting there while watching the picture of Ron and me together having fun and looking at the picture i burst into tear .After crying for sometime i felt like someone was sitting beside me. When i looked at figure i was stunned
It was a girl who was also crying and saying "IT WAS MY FAULT" .I rubbed my eyes then suddenly the figure vanished. I looked at the paper. It says "THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING"

Thank you soo much for reading❤️Hope you like it.(Forgive my grammatical mistakes)
Don't take anything seriously ✨
See you in next chapter 💖