chapter 4

You looked over at Cody as you got spooked slightly being so close to him still as you jumped backwards in slight fear waking him up as he opened his eyes looking to you as he spoke. "Oh you're awake, Awesome" You looked confused not fully remembering what happened. he could tell you were confused as he spoke yet again. "you passed out earlier so I came in here to check on you and I just decided to stay with you till to woke up but I guess I fell asleep" He said as he stood up holding out a hand for you to use to get up.

You reached out for his hand as you Slowly got up, You felt a little awkward as you stood there looking down at your feet that had colorful socks on them. Cody took your hand again as he walked you to his room and he started shuffling through his drawers in his dresser for clothes, He took some out and handed them to you, "Change into these please"He spoke and pointed to a bathrooms.

you took the clothes and nodded going into the bathroom he pointed at. You wondered why he wanted you too wear these clothes, You put on a simple grey turtleneck but it was thin, A black t shirt with bleach stains on it and what seems to be a jacket with a circle and an ex through it on the shoulders made with bleach stains. You put on the Jeans he gave you, They we're just regular black ripped jeans, not super baggy but a little baggy for sure.

You walked out of the bathroom and he took your old clothes putting them in a basket as he gave you some shoes to wear as well as a hat, The hat was just a simple black hat with the same odd mark on it that the jacket had on the shoulders, you put it on not asking any questions as well as putting the shoes on.
he smiled a bit at you as you smiled back "Soo- uh what're the clothes for?-" You questioned as he replied "I wanna take you somewhere, if that's okay or course I don't wanna make you do anything you don't want to" You thought for a second as you spoke "I'd be happy to go somewhere with you" you smiled as his smile widened a bit as he started walking twords the front door with you going down the stairs and around a few corners and out the door.

You and Cody walked and talked for a while as you arrived at a little cabin as he knocked on the door. A Slightly larger male with a red flannel opened the door as he looked to Cody "What's up Cody?" The male asked as Cody spoke "I wanted you and hoody to meet (Y/N)" He spoke putting an arm around your shoulder.

The larger male spoke again "Can you come back later? Hoody decided to get injured and ignore it for a while" He said sighing a bit looking behind him at the taller male who sat in a chair with a few bandages and no shirt.
(A/N This will be put into another Fanfic Of Tim/Masky taking care of Brian/Hoody! And yes I know they're from marble hornets don't come at me for this QwQ)
Cody nodded as he waved goodbye turning around and walking away with you, You felt so happy to be with him but you were so confused about why. he kidnapped you, He took you away from your friends, Your Family. You were questiong yourself as someone then called your name from afar. You stood in shock and turned around to see a special someone.

TO BE CONTINUED HAHSHSB GO TO CHAPTER 5!!