Party.

TW ALCHOL AND LEMON YK

// Schlatt POV

It was 8pm, i was filling my backpack with alcohol i had found in the house i live in. My parents are alcoholics, so it wasn't that hard, i just have to keep it a secret that i took it.

I climbed out of the window, and with the thing that lets the rain go into the ground down. It wasn't that safe, but i don't have a tree like you see in movies.

I walked into Teds house, that was the place it will be, the party. I was the latest of everyone.

// third person

"Look! Big man is finally here!"

Slime said, slime was a nickname for Charlie.  I smiled at him, and walked more into the house, only to get meeted by the smell of smoke.

Alex was the one with a cigar in his mouth, and my god, he looked fine. I tried not to stare, but it was hard.

Honestly, i always liked Alex, the way he looks, his voice, way of talking, eyes, etc etc.

"Are you okay mannnn? You are staringggg!!" He said, fuck. I just laughed it off, he followed soon.

The bottles were down on the round coffee table, people sitting in a circle, we are playing spin the bottle. It was my turn, and it landed on a person i don't recognise. There were lots of people. We kissed, i ain't a pussy man.

He made me stand up? I was confused. But randomly its seven minutes in heaven? Oh. I was regretting it badly, i was pushed into a closet, with a random person close to me, i felt his breath against me.

The seven minutes ended, and my shirt was a mess, i don't even know what happened.

I walked out to the circle to meet Quackity, he was also out of it, he was high asf. I sat down next to him, and he layed his head against my shoulder.

"Hey schlatt?"

His voice was soft, i dont know why and how.

"Hm?"

"You look hot with youre shirt like this."

I was shoked. I did not except that. His head layed down at my legs, sure, i liked it, and now he said this, m not even going to hide it.

// lemon tw right here?

He stared at me with his eyes, i leaned down, to kiss him, and he kissed back,  getting more comfortable in my lap with sitting in it.

My teeth went to bite his underlip,
As he moved his ass more. His mouth got open, my tongue explored every inch of his mouth.

A small kiss had turned out into a make out session. Nails were stretching his back as alex tried to hold on as support. A tent uncomfortable growing into both males pants.

The kiss had ended, both foreheads leaning to each other. In the time of the make-out they had stood up by Alex against the wall, one arm under the shirt, the other by the neck.

Small bites were made into the neck of alex, that were hickeys. Him trying not to let out any sounds by biting his mouth.

Both males grinding their crotch to eachoter, alex tried to undo schlatt shirt, he was almost done but-

// Tw is over L

There he was. Someone walked in. It was tubbo, Schlatts younger sibling. Well fuck.

"I- oh."

And there he walked away. Probably traumatised.

Both of the males got off each-other, and looked away, walking to the diff side of the kitchen, embarrassed.

"Sorry."

Was all they could say, before schlatt went out after a good 20 minutes to go to Tubbo.

// Schlatt POV

"Hi."

I said as I grabbed Tobys shoulder, he probably came bc it's time and late, I had to take him with me home, techno brought him here bc he stayed the night with Tommy.

"Didn't know you were gay."

Seriously? Everything he can say? I just singhed, and told ted I'm out.

The cold air hits me as I walked out, tubbo held my arm so I don't walk to fast for him.

We entered home, i helped tubbo to get ready to bed, after that I went to my room, and checked my phone.

> Big Q<

> Big Q
"Hey man, m sorry again."

> Schlatt
"Don't worry. Sorry too."

I smiled at the text a bit, you know, to be fair, he rlly isn't that bad.

> Schlatt
"Hope I didn't hurt you or made uncomfortable. If I did just say I just apologies with smthing."

> Big Q
"Don't worry abr it man, both our faults, or was it even a fault? ;)"

Okay he's drunk alr. Or. What if-

> Schlatt
"Alex, you're drunk, it was a fault man."

>Big Q
"I'm pretty sure it wasn't a fault, we both seemed to enjoy it :]"

Read

And with that, I shut of my phone, I wasn't ready for this shit. I hate it. I'm not gay man! Ainr no way. I was just not thinking! Dumb dumb dumb.

I took off my shirt to change into a comfortabler one, and did the same with pants.

I layed in bed, and stared to the ceiling, thoughts keep being in my head, this is so bad man! I can't be gay right?? My parents will kill me! Fuck fuck toby knows fuck.

> Small bro <

>Schlatt
"Better shut up against the people that made you. Or I'll kill you."

He probably read it in the morning, he's dead asleep right now, I hope.

Soon enough, my eyes closed.

// 924words
The next chapter will prob be a 2 on this one, with Q and S ofc, and that will be fluff, or more. But y'all get a fluff chapter soon!!

I finished this ar 1.43am and it took me kinda long, sorry if it's rushed, I'm still not good at writing as you know, thank you for reading this.

Also, I called this lemon bc it's more than fluff, but less than smut. And that's lemon, right?

// 1002 words wirh an