Getting into trouble

Can't you see where you're going?

I didn't realize I bumped into a person as I was so lost in thought.
"I'm sorry" I said. I raised my head up and realized it was the head prefect whom I had bumped into. I just turned around and ran into my class. Can't believe I just embarrassed myself, Alina!!!!! Why must you always be stupid? Hmmph, whatever.

Our teacher was a very tall man with beards. He looks ok on normal level.
Ok Alina, you need to stop this(I heard my mom scolding me in my head)
"Good morning sir" we all greeted. "Good morning students" he answered with a smile. Very nice, at least he doesn't look bad. We continued with our activities and to my surprise, everything went smoothly. I had even made two friends before the lunch break. They were my seatmates and are both very jolly and amazing to be with.
Amina and Mariya, the both of my friends and I left class to go to the school canteen so we could get our lunch.
On our way, we walked past the head prefect again, and this was the second time am meeting him. "Good morning prefect" both of my friends greeted him while I just stared at him like a fool. I can't believe am already embarrassing my self on my first day at school, I just hope my friends didn't notice. But I was wrong, because immediately he left, they turned to me and started to tease me. "Don't you think Alina is blushing so much?" Mariya said. "You are right Mariya, I noticed she couldn't stop staring at him. I think she's crushing on him already. Awwwwwn so cute Alina" Amina teased me further. I was so embarrassed so I couldn't say a word. I was already crying inside. Anyways, we still left to have our lunch. I had samosas and a soft drink while my friends both ordered meatpies and soft drinks too. We had our lunch in silence, I can't wait to go home, am already tired from embarrassment already. I need some sleep.

The closing bell rang immediately it stroke two. Whoo! Thank Goodness, I hope Baba Ali was already waiting for me by the gate. I ran out of class and headed straight to the school gate and luckily he was there already. Alhamdulillah, at least there's still hope for a better day ahead.

"Mom am home" I shouted so loudly. "I know trouble maker, welcome my dear daughter, how was your first day at a new school? Hope you didn't misbehave?." No mum, I didn't (partly a lie) there's nothing to be worried about, am really hungry mum".I told her and went to my room to change my uniform. Ever since I got expelled from my former school, my mom has been super strict with me, I can't see her fault in this. I was the one who decided to break someone's teeth over something so trivial, and our principal who doesn't take nonsense expelled me without a second thought.
I miss all my friends though but still, life must go on. I'm currently in my final year, I wonder how my mom got me admitted. I'm sure she must have pressed some buttons but anyways, I need to eat right now
I'm so hungry....

🙄😂😂😂Food mistress...

I'm so tired guys. But I'm going to be updating the next chapter tomorrow.
Until then, see you guys
Love you 😘🥰🥰