1

-words that are in italics are emphasized
-words that are in bold are important
-words that are in bolded italics are being spoken in English, as the rest of the dialogue is implied to be Japanese.

A cold, silent breeze made its way through the window of a certain (h/c) haired teenager. She had been awake all night, tapping her foot up and down hastily as she finished the detailed drawing of her hero costume.

She'd completed the entrance exam for her dream school hours before, dirt and small cuts littered her body to show for it. She was nervous about not getting accepted.

           She picked at the dry skin on her lip, having realized seconds before that this, was the beginning of her story, the realization that if she made it into this school, she was going to be a hero. Provided she didn't get expelled.

           The (h/c) haired girl had done her research, seeing that the acceptance rate, though freakishly low, was nothing compared to the graduation rate, which scraped the floor. She concluded that the school didn't have many students make it through its harsh courses, seeing as the percentiles applied for all the courses, not just the hero course.

           Due to the privacy of the school, the percentiles for the individual courses, including enrollment numbers, graduation numbers, acceptance numbers, and the like where all private information. The school at the very least could only publicly display a composite number applying to all the courses.

           The sound of her heel hitting the ground sped up, her quirk activating whilst she tapped her foot in intense thought. Her mother would've never wanted her to go to a hero school, but she couldn't do anything to stop her now. (Y/N) sighed at the thought of her mother, happy to be away from the evil woman.

           Now she lived with her uncle, who supported her dream, despite never being home. He worked across seas, in America, coming home once every two or three months. She didn't mind, she knew that he worked hard so that she could live comfortably in Japan, she'd rather live alone than go back to America and risk seeing her mother.

            Though hating America due to the events that transpired, she couldn't help but miss her friends. She was quite popular due to her uncle being the number two hero over there, and had many friends. She was worried that she'd have trouble making friends in Japan, having moved during the summer.

             (Y/N) worried about a lot of things, her quirk to others sped her up, but to her, it slowed the world down. She had to watch her trauma play out in slow motion, nailing it into her brain. When anxious, everything around her seemed to move at an astonishingly slow pace.

           At times, she hated her quirk, but she knew she wanted to use it for good, just like her uncle had been doing in America. She felt a burning sensation on her lip, snapping her back into reality as a drop of blood landed on her desk, centimeters away from her precious drawing.

            (Y/N) cursed, snatching the paper to safety, stuffing it in her school bag before wiping her lip clean with her shirt. She held the fabric there for a second before removing it, deciding that it was time to call it a night.

            She walked the hall of her small two bedroom apartment, bee-lining for the bathroom so she could barbarically throw water on her face. She patted herself dry with her shirt, walking back to her bedroom whilst yawning. Just as she was about to open her bedroom door, she heard a knock coming from the living room.

           She groaned, rubbing her eyes as she walked to the living room, opening the window to the fire escape. "Do you know what time it is?" She whisper shouted, grabbing the black haired boy by his shirt and yanking him inside, causing him and his bag full of hair dye to fall to the ground.