~xoxo~

-A story by Tata-

-Word count: 841-

Y/n worked at a flower shop after school and she liked to sniff the flowers as she worked. Her favorite smelled like the taste in your mouth after you projectile vomit. 

Today she was watering the flowers and waiting for her rival, Maki, to finish up with the customer at the counter. He had a deep sexy, gravely, rocks, quartzy, voice and it made her shake with fear. 

She put down the hose and peered behind a large flower to see a hunk of a man. He was short, buff, and mysterious. His hair was half black and half white and she wondered if it was like that everywhere. Luckily he was wearing a lacy pink thong so she didn't have to see it. 

His red glowing eye turned on her and she had to bite her lip and roll her eyebrows to keep from gasping. Oh no, he's hot!

The bear man flexed his muscles and trotted over to her. His head reached up to her thigh. "I noticed you... watching... me." He growled being the alpha he is.

Y/n trembled and shook her head. "I would never watch an idiot like you trot around like a peacock showing off his hot hot sweaty abs." She was really just recovering from the shock of seeing such an attractive man. 

"It's not like I like you or anything... baka." She yelled. 

The man turned red and began to glare at her, "I'm hot babe Monokuma! How dare you speak to me like this!!!" Y/n secretly found it hot. She flipped the man off and flipped her hair over her shoulder. She then model walked into the staff room leaving him behind.

 Omomgomgomg that was so intense and omg I want him to have my babies and omgomgomg I want to date him. Outwardly she had a mask of ice. 

Y/n had taken a Buzzfeed quiz once and it told her she was a tsundere. What a load of crap. "That hot sexy hunk of a man could never date a baddie like me." She said to Maki who had just walked in. 

"Wtf?" Maki muttered.

The door slowly opened behind her and Y/n turned around.

 "Phuhuhuhu." It was Monokuma. "Since you didn't want to apologize to me I got you fired from your job!" He said laughing maniacally.

 Y/n turned red with rage and went to slap him but slipped over an abandoned orphan child. 

He died on impact. 

She went flying and landed bridal style in Monokuma's arms. He was so petite and smol that her head and feet reached the floor. He stared down at her and Y/n felt her face flushing. She covered it with her arms.

 "L-l-l-l-l-let go of me, you idiot!" She whimpered. Monokuma smirked and carried her out of the room. 

"Isn't that kidnapping... good riddance," Maki muttered from behind them as Monokuma left the store. 

Y/n liked being held in this man's strong, hunky, beefy, good-smelling arms. "Babycakes I'm taking you out on a date." 

Y/n pretended to be mad but she was secretly really excited. Monokuma got on his sexy bright pink Disney tricycle with sparkly tassels on the end.

Monokuma's knees reached his chin as he sat down and patted the handlebars. "Come on nutter-butter-sugar-lips-baby-cakes-sweetie-pie-bae-apple-of-my-eye-pookie-pie-graceful-princess-other-half-old-man-sugar-snap-pea-captain-dreamy sit down." 

Y/n put her hindquarters on the handlebars and her hands on Monokuma's hands. It was very sexy. Monokumas tiny booty sat steamily on the big seat. Y/n was tempted to sit in his lap between his knees but worried it was too forward. 

Monokuma decided it for her by pedaling forward really quickly making her fly back into his rock-hard abs. She gasped. Her dream was coming true. Y/n wanted to take Monokuma to Paris and see the Eiffel tower. Maybe get married and eat croissants for the rest of their lives. 

"Girl are those space pants?" Monokuma asked winking. 

"U-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-um n-no?" Y/n asked still feeling flustered.   

"Well, your donkey is out of this world," he finished with a hot steamy grin. 

Y/n blushed really hard almost as hard as his pinky finger. "Wow, you thought that that would make me date you?" She whimpered feeling very thirsty. She really wanted some boba tea.

 "Well, will you date me?" He asked. 

"NANI NYAH!!" She screeched. "SO SOON!!???" 

He nodded and slammed his foot down he and stopped the tricycle. Y/n flew to her feet and spun like a gay ice skater to face him. 

">w<," she replied.

 Monokuma stood up to his full 2"9 height. "So will you my little croissant?" 

Y/n bit her lip and tapped her fingers together. "Um sure Monokuma--sama-kun-chan-san-onichan-senpai-desu. I'll d-d-d-d-d-d--d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d--date you." 

Monokuma pulled at her pant leg and she fell and he caught her. They stared into each other's orbs and Y/n noticed his breath smelled like spray-on sunscreen. His red eye bore into her soul and she couldn't hold herself back anymore. She lunged forward and they engaged in a long, deep, passionate make-out sesh. 

The End.  

A/N: Toes gave me such lovely ideas whilst writing this. <333