New student

I'm so mad at myself  cuz I made a one of this BUT IN A FUCKING DRAFT but just read I hope you like this

Skeppy pov:💎💎
I woke up by a loud sound "shut up dumb alarm... " I said I think it was 7:20 am WAIT 7:20 AM?!? I'm going to be LATE I started running to shower and get ready.

Finally done what time is it now 8:30 not bad WAIT MY BELL RINGS SOON I ran for my sister and for my food "BYE MOM LOVE YOU" I said "ME TO-" I push my sister in the car so we don't be that late.

°While driving°

I may have ran though a few red lights but only like two but I really hope we get on time then be late -🔴red light🔴- "SHI-" I said I almost hit a fucking car "ZAK THE FUCK I WAS DOING MY MAKEUP" my sister said "sorry oh wait were here GET OUT NOW" I said as we got out of the car.

I walked to class and oh my teacher wasn't here yet good I won't get yelled at I walked to my seat next to my 'friend' "hey dude did you hear that there's going to be a new kid" my friend said.

"Oh no I didn't I bet she's cute though" I said quackity looked at me with a ew face he liked men and women but mostly men even though he bully most of the boys in our school.

Bad pov:🧁🧁
I woke up before my alarm that's good I guess it is my FIRST day of school yayy?
I went to take a shower after I got some nice clothes put them on my skinny body.

° After bad was done getting dressed°

I'm a bit hungry I'll just eat a apple I got my apple and ate it like a normal person I left my house so I can walk and be a bit late maybe more I had to get there at 8:40 and it 7:00 so I think I'll be there at 8:49 or something.

°time skippp°
I was at my first ever school I was a bit scared and it was a that mostly had boys  so that sacred me more about the new school but then I saw some one not in class?.

I thought the school starts at 7:50 maybe there skipping "hey there" the guy said I think he was with two more people a blue guy and a orange guy "h-hi" I said a bit nervous as you can hear.

"No need to be scared look I'm dream this one is sapnap and my bf george" the dream guy said I look at the time it was 8:59 I'm late oh no "UH BYE IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU BTW I'M BAD" and like that I ran to my new teacher.

Skeppy pov:💎💎
The teacher came in late? That's weird but meh "you can come in now bad" the teacher said I saw the most cutest boy in the world but I looked at quackity he was blushing that's then I knew he liked the new just as much as me ha but.

    He's not going to win him no one else..

WELP I'M DONE THAT'S IT I'M GOING TO BED BYE OH AND I HOPE YOU LOVE THIS STORY NOW BYEEEE

         Words 578