Chapter eight

BRUCE'S POV
AUGUST 23rd 1982

I just finished the first day of sophomore year! It was after school and everyone was ready to leave this place. As I walked to get my bike some girl gave me her phone number. I feel bad because I never actually call them. I took my bike out and I see Finney Blake and Robin Arellano talking.

I walk and roll my bike over to them, "Hey guys!" I said while waving. "Hi Bruce, How was your first day?" Finney said with a small calm smile. Finney Blake is the type of guy you want to comfort you, he is very calm and once you get to know him he's a really great guy!

"It went well! How about you guys?" I said returning a smile. "Well, today wasn't that bad. I have some pretty decent teachers." Robin said slightly nodding. Robin is the protective type and I don't blame him he protects the ones he loves. (Cough, Cough, Finney.) He is actually a really caring person and I appreciate that. Most people are scared of him because he has the same social status as Vance but in reality Robin is just a cinnamon roll. (Especially towards Finney!)

"Robin and I are gonna head over to his place see ya soon Bruce!" Finney said waving goodbye as he walked with Robin. Those two are always together and it's absolutely adorable! I think to myself what am I going to do this afternoon and I remembered Vance invited me to grab n go! I hop onto my bike and start peddling as fast as I can to get to my house. I past some girls who just giggled at me and I ignored them.

The second I got home I put my bike in the drive way and went into my room. I was home alone because no one else was there so I had the house all to myself! I change multiple times to get the perfect outfit. Why am I trying to impress Vance? I thought to myself and I ignored that stupid thought. I just changed into some black pants and a green shirt. I start to do my hair and I put a piece of my hair in my face to make me look good.

I go back outside and hop onto my bike once again.

I hope this goes well...

Total words: 403