home

"Hey miyano wanna come to my house after school?" Sasaki typed, Miyano replied instantly like he was waiting for a text "sure thing! ". Everytime miyano typed Sasaki would get all flustered.

Later after school Sasaki grabbed miyanos hand and they started walking to Sasaki's home, "hey can you help me with my homework please sasaki?" Miyano said with a embarrassed face, Sasaki was off track and had his head in the clouds the silence became awkward until Sasaki broke loose, "oh- uhm, of course miyo!" Miyano walked with a soft smile until they reached sasaki's home.

They reached the front door and Sasaki was digging for his keys. To break the awkward silence Sasaki asked "any manga?" Miyano looked flustered because he saw a couple walking past them looking surprised and awkward at them. " What did I tell you about the public thing! " miyano said with his face pinker then the sky. Sasaki looked at miyno, he smiled lifting his chin and planted a soft kiss on his mouth, Miyano looked at him annoyed and flustered at the same time "wow, I guess that's the secret to make you stop talking!" Sasaki laughed. The door opened and they both went in.

"Ill tell you when I need help sasaki!" Miyano said laying on sasaki's soft bed, "no.." Sasaki whispered under his breath, miyano looked at Sasaki with a confused look "no?.." miyano repeated to make sure he heard right, Sasaki grabbed his hands and placed miyano on his lap they were sitting in his chair connected to his desk. Miyano was speechless and was blushing hard Sasaki quickly realized what he did and asked if miyano was comfortable, thinking he did somthing wrong out of miyanos comfort zone. Miyano, to stunned to speak clearly "y...yeah its fine.." miyano mumbled under his breath, Sasaki held miyano's wast and hugged him tight miyano almost fell forward but Sasaki caught him in time, the back and fourth movement was to much for sasaki, he helled miyano closer and tighter.

"Hey your hugging me to tigh-" miyano stopped at his tracks, he felt somthing poking underneath him and he quickly turned to Sasaki, looking down with a grin on his face "you fell on purpose, didn't you..." Sasaki rumble still grinning "no of course not!" Miyano quitly screamed, Sasaki smiled "On purpose or not your going to finish what you started..."