CHAPTER - 4

When yibo heard what zhan said he stared at elder with wide eyes. Never in his 19 years of life has anyone flirted with him but this man in front of him called him with this endearment.

Zhan chuckled at the younger's shocked face even though he is also shocked as how he is flirting and teasing him but it felt right , maybe its time for him to find a partner for himself and who would be better than this cutie here.

When yibo came back to his sense and realised that he has been staring at elder he looked away , he felt his cheeks burning and felt butterflies juggling in his stomach. ( haha that was lame).

But he composed himself and said with an angry face "whom you calling darling , you oldie". Zhan who heard yibo saying hi oldie pouted and said "huh what are you saying darling , look at me closely from which angle does i look to you as oldie , you should be praising your husband to be".

Hearing the word husband yibo frowned "i haven't said yes to you Mr. Oldie so stop with your day dreaming , you are not my husband".

zhan felt dejected when he heard but he was determined that anyhow he will younger fall in love with him so he said "ok ok yibo I'm sorry no need to get mad, why not we sit and have talk". Yibo just nodded and both sat down.

There was an awkward silence as both didn't know how to start a conversation. Suddenly zhan felt a tug on his pant, he looked down and saw a cat rubbing himself on his leg as if asking to be petted .

He picked up the cat and showed to yibo "look yibo how cute this cat is" and started petting it. For sure the cat was cute but what made him surprised was how good zhan was with it and he looked so handsome while playing with cat.

He thought he looks so good . zhan laughed and said " don't worry baobei you still my favourite" and winked at him. Yibo didn't realised he said that loud , now he was so embarrassed and wanted ground to swallow him.

But he still managed to said " I-I wasn't taking about you oldie i was talking about the cat yes cat". Zhan just chuckled and didn't said anything as he doesn't want younger to be more embarrassed .

So he changed the topic and asked "yibo so tell me about yourself your like dislike , your hobby". Yibo looked at him with bored eyes but still answered "so i like cooking and dancing , but what i love more his discovering things and going on adventure" he smiled and look at the sky with dreamy eyes.

Seeing yibo being in his own world he also smiled and he felt more attracted towards him , for him this was the most beautiful scenery he has ever seen and could stare at it without even break.

Yibo turned towards zhan and saw him staring at him he again felt his heart beating like crazy his ears turned pink , he cleared his throat and asked " w-what about you oldie , what y-you like?".

Zhan realised what he did and scratch his nape and said "ahh about me , umm I like singing and love watching the beauty of nature , i like calm places, also i love spicy food hehe".

Yibo was shocked that elder liked singing and said "wow you like singing , who is your favourite singer?". Zhan was happy that younger is taking interest and talking to him so he said " well i like Charlie puth, i really love his songs, my favourite of him is attention".

Yibo listened to zhan and said " yes yes i have also heard his song , he is an amazing singer". And with that both started talking, sometime laughing and teasing each other. Poor cat was felt alone and went from there.

They were so engrossed in their talk that they didn't notice their sisters were there and staring at them with wide grin on their face.

Dilraba and lulu who were said to call zhan and yibo amazed to see both of them in their own world. They cleared there throat to get the two love birds attention and said "that's enough love bird tie for lunch mom are calling for lunch".

Both flinched at the sudden voice but when they heard their sisters both were blushing mess , they just nodded and went inside ignoring the girls teasing.

Lunch was happily done. Jia min said "so now that we are done with lunch shall we discuss the purpose of coming here". Zhang Xiao hai and carman nodded .

Carman said " so yibo and zhan you both know that today we are here for discussing your marriage so tell us what you guys decided?"

Yibo and zhan looked at each other both were nervous as they don't know what the other will say . seeing this zhang said "don't need to be nervous whatever you will say we wont question your decision".

Xiao hai asked yibo " so yibo baby are you ok with marrying zhan?". Yibo looked at them who were eagerly waiting for his answer then his eyes landed on zhan who was just sitting there with lowered head.

Yibo took a breath and said " dad i ready to get married with zhan". Everyone was happy with his answer but there was a person who was dancing inside is head , that person was zhan he was scared what will yibo say but hearing his answer he was so happy.

Now it was zhan's turn to answer so carman asked "zhan baby what about you are you okay with yibo as your partner?"

Zhan without waiting answer "yes yes aunty i would love to have yibo as my life partner".

Hearing this everyone laughed and congratulated both of them. Yibo was not expecting that the elder would be this eager but he smiled and was happy to see his family this much happy.

Now it was time for Xiao's to return home , so they went to their car ready to go home but zhan excused himself and said he will join them in a minute. Saying that he took yibo's hand took him little bit away from all.

When they both were alone he hugged yibo and said " thank you so much yibo for accepting this marriage , for sure i will prove my love to you, and let's go on date tomorrow I'll come and pick you up",

with that he broke the hug and waved at him " bye bye bodi see you tomorrow" and with that he peck him on his cheeks and ran from there without waiting for younger's reply.

Yibo was left shocked there , he touched his cheeks where zhan just kissed him , with a blushing face he went to his room, locking th door he layed on his bed , facing the ceiling , he couldn't help but remember the kiss again and again.

And with that he drifted to dream land with a smile on his face .... zhange
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy guys .... here i am again sorry for short chapter....hope you liked it..

So next chapter will about their date.... I'm so exciteddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

Stay tuned for next chapter...🦋✨