Chapter 10 - Acquaintance Party 2

Acquaintance Party 2.

The program has started, many students have worked hard to perform for our Acquaintance program from different courses.

We are at our table talking, laughing and teasing. There were other students jamming with us so our table became even louder.

I was just listening to their constant teasing when the emcee suddenly spoke, which is why we all fell silent and listened intently.

"So guys, are you enjoying yourself?" asked the gay emcee up front.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Somewhat!"

"Wow hahaha you have different answers huh! Don't worry, the drinks are free flow!"

"Yawn!"

"Opppsss but of course later!" he laughed at once

"Of course!" shouted the crowd.

"Hahaha, of course we might all be drunk, the program isn't over yet."

"Finish the program!" shouted Kuya Allan who was pinched by Ate Kaye for what she said.

"Damn it! Come on!" shouted Dawe, the programming student who was jamming at our table.

"Hahahah you really are idiots!" shouted the emcee

"Oh no! Just you!" everyone shouted.

"Hey! Our profs might believe, don't be like that! Hahahaha!" along with the emcee's joke.

"So this is it, we're going to announce the Star of the Night then after non? Party Party!" announced the Emcee.

" Woooooooo!"

"That's announced!"

"Hahaha you're really stupid! You're really stupid!" the emcee will laugh.

"So May we call here on stage Mr. Villegas for announcing our Male and Female Star of The Night."

We all fell silent and looked for the said Mr. Villegas of Emcee. He's the owner of our school. He stood up and started walking towards the stage.

"A pleasant evening to everyone." He greeted us all with a smile.

"I guessed you really want to party so I won't make the announcement any longer so you can enjoy it even more." After saying that, the emcee handed the two small envelopes to Mr. Villegas.

"So our Male Star of the Night is...." He looked at us all.

"Mr. Lance Legazpi from IT Department!"

All of us looked at Lance who was next to me. I hit his shoulder.

"Your peg is still Star of the night, huh!" I smiled at him.

"Shut up Ly," he said to me with a smile.

"Mr. Lance come here on stage please." Emcee said.

"Oh come on boy! You're still shy! " Kuya Allan said with a laugh.

Lance shook his head as he stood up before walking to the front, he even squeezed my cheek. I just smiled at him.

"Junpyo is ugly, hahaha the peg is really the star of the night," Trisha said with a smile next to me.

"You thought that hahaha" I was silent. And we both joined.