Hello Y/n #4

I was born with something missing inside of me... I am an incomplete specimen, A Child born to die the moment, Imagination and wonder is lost and when those are lost, So too does passion and creativity. It's not a good life to life, but I live it to the fullest extent, as far as my mind can take me, but I know one day It will the end of the road for me, Be it from a long fall, or a slowly walk down an hill to an apple tree at the bottom. It will come for me. I just hope that I could enjoy the fruits of what created up to that point.

===============

Out at the desert.

"Thank my adepti genes for not need food... But damn aren't I thirsty." A lone traveler fell to his knees. "Why does everything need water?" He fell face first into the rough sand. "She's not going to let me hear the end of this..."

He pulled his face out the sand, he looked up, seeing a figure come up to them. "Finally... Help..." He closed his eyes.

The Traveler opened their eyes to the light of a lamp. He sat up and stretched out. He checked if her was still in the living world. Powers? check! Copious amounts of money? Check! "And here I thought dead men don't walk" A Researcher stepped into the room. "Well, I am dead" He said.

"Yet you live don't you Arris?" Arris smiled and took the glass of water by their side. The researcher rids themselves of their disguise. Arris puts the cup down. "I expect, nothing more from you"

Arris meet eyes with Y/n, The child of Dendro stood Infront of him. "Why not return home?" Y/n asked.

"My Father can take care of himself" He said standing up. Y/n leaned on the wall. "Business is the reason... When I'm on leave from my contracts, I might return home before going back here" He said.

"Even being so far from home, You still carry the ideals of liyue's rules with you" Arris nods. "I guess, all those words that came out of my Father's mouth were worth something" He stood up, "Anyways my boss will get mad at me for coming back... So see ya" He said waving goodbye. He walked outside disappearing into thin air.

Y/n walked out of the room and back out into the airs of Sumeru. They take in the air, Before disappearing among the crowd, back at their own home, they placed the freshly bought vegetables and goods in the table. They walked into their room. It was filled with an assortments of gadgets, instruments, Material parts, writing material, and books. And Their most prized possession, An Unsolvable puzzle, That their mother create. It could only be when "Someone witnesses the Apex form of living, only then, will the puzzle open, for you to show the secret you always wanted to harbour for yourself" Nahida spoke. "But Can't rational define it myself" Y/n said. Nahida had a smile on her face.

"What exactly did you place in there mother?" She shrugs, "I don't know" She said. "You don't know?"

She nods, "I left it all to chance, Who knows what I could place in there, it could a note, a flower or a piece of jewelry" She said, Y/n sighed. "Someone witnesses the Apex form of living..."

They sighed... "Perhaps I'll continue this another time... Anyways, I'll go and make something now... Out of nothing again" Nahida sighed... "Do you best, Y/n, make my favorite too" Nahida said.

The end.

Hmmm... Bad.