Kadhaipomma ❤️💙🌍

Thanks for writing this for me!!! Our first colabration one shot do read and tell us how was our first  one shot !!

                  "Netru naan unnai
                  paartha paarvai veru
             Neengaadha ennam aaga
                        aanaai indru...!!"

The chill night Breeze made a girl to shiver more!! She clutched his jacket tightly by hiding her face on his shoulder!! The chill breeze brings shiver down her body!! Her baby hairs are flowing backwards making her to shiver more and held him even more tighter!! He chuckled seeing his baby more than a baby to him!! He definitely knows she love bike rides very much that too in night times!! And, so he planned this!! But, soon he chuckled when he felt her petite body on his back!!

                "Unnodu naanum pona
             dhooram Yaavum nenjilae
            Reengaara ninaivugalaaga
               alaiya Ingae minjudhae...!!"

....: Pondatti!!!

He whispered in his more husky and his base voice!! Even in her deep sleep, she shivered by his voice!! She snuggled more into him tightly!! He chuckled and he stopped the bike infront of a hotel!! He slowly parked the bike in the parking lot and he slowly got down by holding her tightly!! He stood on his feet whereas she leaned on his chest by hugging his Waist tightly!! He caressed her messy hair and he made it even more messy!! He slowly picked her in his arms and went to the lobby!! She doesn't even know what's happening around her but busy in her own sleepy World!!

            "Noolarundha pattam polae
             Unnai sutri naanum aada
           Kaigal neeti neeyum pidikka
                      kaathirukkiren....!!"

He already booked a room for them!! The receptionist gave him a room access card and he then went to the elevator with her in his arms!! Their luggages were already taken to their room!! He made his way to their room and opened it by using the access card!! The room is more beautiful without lights looking even more beautiful by moon light!! And, soon coz of the climate it started to rain!! She snuggled even more into him by yearning for his warmth!! He looked her like as if she is an eighth wonder to him!! He slowly palced her in the bed and removed his overcoat which she is wearing!! He covered her in the blanket for which she snuggled more!! She closed her eyes and slept more comfortably!! He got refreshed and soon joined the bed with her!! Feeling his warmth, she smiled and turned to him and laid on top of him!! He kissed her forehead strongly and hugged her!! He closed his eyes and slept off!!

            "Idharkellaam arthanagal enna
                    Kekka vendum unnai
                   Kaalam kai koodinal...!!"

Morning rays hits her face more hardly after the strong rain last night!! She busily snuggled into her man's embrace!! He opened his eyes and looked His Angel who is very busy in hiding her in his embrace!! He chuckled and wrapped her in the comforter!! And, after solving two hours of sleeping, she opened her eyes and her eyes landed on her most beautiful human!! Her Life!! HER SAM!! Her Sam who is Making her life more beautiful just by his presence and his smile!! She caressed his softly yet lovingly!!!

....: Samieii!!!

....: ....!

....: Sammmm!!!!

She just shouted in his ears!! He opened his eyes with a jerk!! But, he realised that it's a prank when his carzy girl broke down into laughter!! He is looking her with a shocked face!! He slowly got up and pulled her lips by his lips making her to stun!! He laid on the bed with her and kissed her passionately!! She is still in the shock not able to know what to do!! But, gasped when his hands laid on her bare waist!! She moaned harder when he bite her lips!! She clutched his hair in her fist and shaked her head to broke the kiss!! But, he is not in the mood of leaving His Girl!!