Chapter 11 : Unusual Kiss... !?

~• Preface •~

In previous chapter, we saw Aniket and Viraj arrived at the cafe and were behaving just as normal friends. But on the rear end , they were trying to carve out everything that happened between Vedant and Police team before they arrived.

We also saw a lot of information from Abhimanyu's point of view, when he started thinking about the events that happened in the cafe.

Abhimanyu's scene from the previous chapter continues in this chapter.

-Thanks for reading. Please do vote and share it too~

***

***Abhimanyu- If all this is really true , then this Vedant Kashyap is the real deal I will be facing of the past 26 years of my career as a police officer.

(•) Suddenly Abhimanyu's phone rings . SSP Amitabh Shukla was calling him.

" Hello, Abhimanyu !! Are you still in the cafe ?! ", - Amitabh.

" No sir, we were done sometime ago and now heading back to HQ. ", - Abhimanyu.

" Hmm... So, how did it went !?... The way you suddenly asked permission from me and what you told me about that call, I believe this encounter would have been fruitful to us. ", - Amitabh.

" Well, It didn't went the way we expected it to be but it was quite fruitful though. ", - Abhimanyu.

" Give the intro of that other man who was on call... Umm... What was his name, again? ", - Amitabh.

" His name, Vedant Kashyap. You shouldn't forget this name for a while or better say you won't be able to forget it either. ", - Abhimanyu.

" Ahh... Vedant Kashyap... I guess I have heard this name somewhere... Nevermind, what's so special about him that I won't be able to forget him ?! ", - Amitabh.

" He Was On A Complete Different Level Than Us. ", - said Abhimanyu.

" Such a short intro, that's indeed like you... Well, I expected some praising words for that guy by you but you saying on a complete different level, this does mean he could be a headache for real. ", - Amitabh.

" Yeah, but I promise, irrespective of whoever he is, I WILL put Yarg behind the bars. ", - Abhimanyu.

" I expect you to do so... well one other thing, just asking, are you okay with those newbies Megha and Ritesh working on this case along with you !? ... I mean they did solved a lot of cases with you in the past two years, that is since when they joined, but in the end they are still rookies, so they might not be able to help you in such a high profile case and ofcourse, a case against a difficult criminal.... So if you want then I can give you another team with more experienced comrades. ", - Amitabh.

" Sorry sir. But I am with them. They are new and still need a lot to know, but I have a guts feeling that they are also capable of a lot and are best suited for this business. I don't need a change. ", - Abhimanyu.

" You sure ... !? ", - Amitabh.

" Yeah! ", - Abhimanyu.

" Then, I'll leave it to you. But... I don't want any loose in investigation and a failure is not accepted , so you better take care of things at your end. ", - Amitabh.

" Yes sir, I understand!! ", - Abhimanyu.

" Okay then, I'll call you later. ", - Amitabh.

(•) Phone cuts.