𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝟎𝟖 ✿

𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡

   𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡

"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚

"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚. 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚, 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙚. "
                                          — 𝗗𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗶 𝗢𝘀𝗮𝗺𝘂

   ━━━ ❝ 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙂𝙊𝘿 ❞ ━━━

It was almost midnight, (M/n) and Dazai was heading home with miss Sasaki,

"Though we just have two rooms, and unfortunately you have to stay in my room. I hope you don't mind this."

Sasaki looks at you "oh no it's completely alright do you guys have done a lot, but (L/n)-san what about you?"

You grin " oh do not worry about me, I'm gonna stay in Osamu's room, please make yourself comfortable"

As you close the door to give her privacy " if you need something you can tell in anytime"

"I pretty much appreciate that "

You walk down the small hallway and arrive at dazai's room then you grab the door handle and push it open, you enter in the room to see dazai lying down on his stomach while reading his book.

Dazai looks up from his book "oh, hey~ (N/n)

(M/n) let Sasaki stay in your room while you had to stay in dazai's room...
Which is nothing new cause most of the time you and dazai sleep together,

"So, did you show her the room," dazai asked. In response, you nodded your head.

Dazai grin at you as you sit next to him " forget it about her, now let's talk about us~"
He said as get up and he started to crawl over you making you lay on your back.