Encounter

After falling vision went completely blank. Blacked out. Heard some voices yelling, couldn't make out what was said. Eyes opened looking up at the bright blue sky. How did I end up on the ground? Moved my hand expecting to touch grass, except instead something squishy yet a bit slimy. Tried grabbing it, couldnt reallt get a hold of it. Trying to figure out what it is. Turned to see something light blue. Pretty tall seeing as wasn't  nearly close to the ground. Landed on top of something but, what is it? It began to make weird noises as if it was growling.

Sat up looking around. Saw three people staring at me. They looked surprised. One is a petite female she looked a bit short. She's pretty with long flowing bubblegum pink hair with green eyes with fair skin. She's wearing white n pink robe. She has a few ribbons on her clothes. Pink, white and light purple. She held a staff with a heart and some wings. Her voice high pitched. One of the males is a bit taller than her with fair skin as well, black and midnight blue robes. Gold chain connecting his robes together like buttons. His hair green Cyan color with eyes matching his hair, voice appealing and a bit high. On his shoulder a Raven tilting its head side to side. The other male was much taller than them, his skin darker then theirs a nice almond with dark chestnut hair. His eyes yellow, right eyebrow with slit in the middle. He had green robes. He held a dagger in his hands. His voice deep in a husky way.

"Miss you should get off the slime." Chestnut hair said. "They aren't very friendly."
"Don't worry madam, I'd be more than happy to help you down." Cyan hair says a bit flirty with a devilish smile.
"You're lucky it was their in the first place. Pinky says annoyed. "You fell pretty hard on it."

Cyan hair casted 'Enchanting Aura'. His Raven flew in the sky then dived straight at the slime enough to burst the slime. Slime bits went everywhere, covering us in bits of slime. Chestnut hair caught me before I hit the ground. Pinky got pretty frustrated went off on Cyan hair. She began cursing and hitting him with her staff. The Raven flew into a tree to get away from her n to clean its feathers. Chestnut hair sets me on the ground. He speaks whispering in my ear  saying how she's a bit of a germaphobe. His voice gave me goosebumps in a certain good way. Looked away hoping he wouldn't notice, felt embarrassed could feel my cheeks getting red. He stares at my robes pointing at them. It some how moved and covered my legs to not get any slime on them or let him see up my skirt when he caught me. The robes began to brush the slime off the rest of my clothes, unfortunately I'll need a bath to get the slime from my hair.

"Sorry with all this excitement we forgot to introduce ourselves. My names Nolan James I'm their guild leader and a Thief." He says with a gentle smile. "You two stop messing around and introduce yourselves." He shouts towards them.
"Names Vivian Sage, I'm a Healer." She says coldly.
"My names Gwydion Starfell, I'm a Enchanter Mage." He says kissing my hand.
"I'm Serina Phantom, I'm also a Mage but instead of a Enchanter I specialize in Necromancy." I say shyly pulling my hand away.

They gave me weird looks, they looked at each other then back at me. Maybe they didn't belive me or never met a Necromancer before. Took the slime and tried to revive it from where it died and using some of the slime bits. A ray of darkness shadowed around us. Clouds became dark Grey, sunlight went away. Some words popped off the ground in a star shape. Next thing I know the giant slime came back but, instead of light blue it became light Grey with red/yellow glowing eyes. It growled quietly at us. Gwydion praised me before patting me on the head. Vivian hid behind Nolan, grabbing his arm squeezing it tightly.

Giant slimed screeched at us. Nolan yelled telling me to send it back to the dead. Told him how I'm not sure how to, wasn't even sure if i could revive it in the first place. Vivian began shouting to make it stop screeching at us. Slime looked at us as if we were food. Unfortunately I don't know how to control it, which she didn't seem to take very well. Slime began to charge at us. We all ran as fast as we could away from it, slime was pretty quick. It used its tongue to grabe Vivian throwing her in it's mouth. Could hear her yelling from inside its mouth. She's definitely going to hit me for this.

"You know for a Mage, you're kind of a idiot." Nolan yells at me while running. "What kind of Mage doesn't know how to control something they summon or revived?"
"I'm sorry." I say loudly.
"Don't worry we killed it once we can do it again." Gwydion says happily.

Gwydion uses 'enchant aura' again but, this time he uses it on Nolan. Nolan takes out his dagger slicing the slime up, carefully not to hit Vivian. Slime bursts again. Vivian falls on the ground completely covered in slime. She gets off brushes her skirt then walks over then begins to hit me with her staff repeatedly. Apologized to her but, she didn't seem to except it or really listen. Nolan grabs her underneath her arms, lifting her off the ground. She squirms for a while until she exhausts herself.

Once shes calmer Nolan sets her back down. She takes a few deep breaths before telling us about a hot springs we can head to to get cleaned off. She didn't want the other guild members to see us dirty or the towns folk. We all agreed to it and began following behind her.